Used Rails R50 R65 Gost With Price 330 Per Mt Only Cif Aswp Delivery - Bulgariaprice: contact company for price
Used rails ( R50/ R65 - gost ) with price 330$ per mt, only cif aswp delivery !
Cutting: 1, 50 meter.
No personal bond .
Country of origin - China.
1st. Trial Spot is 5000 mt only cif aswp ,
followed by 20000 mt spot only cif aswp ,
followed by 10 x 30000 mt spots only cif aswp .
Specification: isri code: 50- 65 The Scrap consists of R50- R65 Rails as R50 ( 51.67 Kg/ m- gost- 7173- 75) R65 ( 64.72 Kg/ m- gost- 8165- 75) , and Length: Fr, according to incomterms- 2000. Mn: 0.6- 1.05 c: 0.54- 0.82 si: 0.18- . 40 s: 0.04 Max p: 0.035 Max as: 0.01% Max of Mass share.
Sales procedures: ( Only cif aswp deliveries) : No personal bond .
1. Buyer issue loi/ icpo with request specification, quantity, and shipment' s lot' s, port of destination, time of delivery, terms of payment and all other details.
2. Seller' s sends fco signed and sealed.
3. Seller send draft contract and confirms procedure.
4. Buyer comments on the draft contract and sign after seller accept the comments.
5. If necessary Buyer or its representative arrives to the yard for product inspection .
6. Seller and Buyer exchange sign and seal hard copies of the contract in ( 3) Copies
7. Buyer issues payment instrument, Letter of credit ( lc) to Seller' s bank for the value of shipment.
8. Seller arranges logistics in terms of delivering the materials to the seaport and shipping of the materials to the buyer' s destination.
1. Payment terms: ( Only cif aswp deliveries) . No personal bond .
100 % of payment will be released by 100% non- transferable letter of credit at sight
against shipping and revelant documents stated in clause no. 2 below.
2. Product documentation per lift: ( Only cif aswp deliveries) . No personal bond .
A. 3/ 3 set of bill of lading, “clean on board” and marked “freight prepaid” ( 3 originals + 3
B. Certificate of weight & quantity issued by appropriate or compatible authority. This
authority must be ciq .
C. Certificate of origin, issued by the chamber of commerce of the country of origin.
D. Signed commercial invoice issued in 03 original and 03 copies showing commodity,
weight, quantity, unit price, amount, contract number and invoice number.
E. Packing list with indication of total gross weight and total net weight of shipped
goods in 03 original and 03 copies.
F. Confirmation letter issued by the seller advising the shipment particulars including
b/ l number and date, quantity shipped and total value, vessel’name, age and flags, etd
loading port and eta discharging port, etc.
G. Courier receipt in which proved that one set of shipping documents in origin has
been sent directly to buyer’s office.
H. A brief protocol signed by the buyer’s representative and the selller [ or his
representative] at the loading sight in which the buyer’s representative and the seller
both confirm they personally saw that the product was loaded. This document would
be brought by the buyer’s representative at his visitation of the loading sight while
the product is being loaded.
If The buyer need to test the goods two times more, One time in factory , other one at loading , The
buyer need to bear the test cost .
All original documents, showed in this article # 12, supplier send to buyer only after
buyer executed point “a”. Of payment terms - point 1. .
3. Product insurance: ( Only cif aswp deliveries) . No personal bond .
The seller shall provide insurance coverage of 110% for the value of each shipment at
seller’s sole expense and responsibility, if buyer requests it ( if used “cif” terms) .
at the loading port it is on seller’s account. At the discharge port seller provide 9 days
free time for demmurage for buyer.
5. Import facilities, documents, taxes and fees:
all taxes or levies imposed by the country of destination having any effect on this
contract are on the buyer’s account and his sole responsibility.
Buyer must have all import permissions and permits in writing, and copy sent to seller.
Buyer bears the sole responsibility of securing all permits, liscenses or any other
documents required by the government of the importing nation. Seller will bear no
responsibility to provide such documentation. Buyer will bear all costs associated
with securing such documents and will also bear all costs and penalities if such
documents are not secured. In no case shall the seller be held liable for missing or
improper documentation the buyer is required to provide. Shipping is based on
( Only cif aswp deliveries) . No personal bond .
Sir/ Madam if you have interest for our offer can you email me for more details!
Thanks for attention! - Anya Genina
- Posted By: Mediator
- Phone: 00359897648737
- Address: Haidushko izvorche street, Sofia, Bulgaria
Published date: May 5, 2014 -
- Business Description: We are international traders and sell edible oils (RSFO), CDRO, Used rails, HMS1/2 , wood, frozen chicken,sugar and others goods.
We work inaf long time on the market an have connection with traders of all world.
Offer Used Rail And Hms In Any Large QuantityMetals - Scrap - PEXTRADE INC - Pakistan - February 27, 2014 - contact company for price
We have direct contacts with end seller yards, its owners or sole mandates and offer used rail and hms. We offer used rail now from europe at very competitive price just send soft loi and we send f co direct from end seller. Compare price and decide,...
Used Rail Scrap MetalsMetals - Scrap - D. M Metals - South Africa - December 16, 2013 - contact company for price
Our Ref: LED/TM-94/HMS1&2[30KX12] 270408 URGENT SALES OF RAIL SCRAP We D.M.Metals, A Special Structural Engineering Auditor to the South African railway Corporation [SARC] and the Ministry Of Transport Federal Republic Of South Africa, I have the man...
Metal Scrap Used Rails R50 R65 Hms 1 2Metals - Scrap - Tradecenter Company - Russia - December 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Tradecenter company organize the export of the products listed below to any part of the world which the product is needed. USED RAILS R50-R65 HMS 1&2 all of Russian origin, also we supply Different types of oils (Hydraulic oil AU (MG-22 A), Hydraulic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce