Grounding Strip And Electrode Cathodic Conditionally Galvanized - Turkeyprice: contact company for price
as soon as possible. Back reflection that comes out from electric
discharge that is not emptied constitutes great damages in terms of life
first of all and then property. Therefore, all the poles and steel
constructions should be earthed to avoid form thunderbolts and leakages.
Grounding Strip Our company manufactures grounding strips in compliance
with TS 914 EN ISO 1461 and TS EN 62305-3 standards. By means of zinc-
iron alloy formed over the surface of the strips coated by hot-dipping
galvanization technique, a protection against corrosion is obtained.
As the rate of abrasion of the zinc is slow, this expand the life span of the coating and it ensures the protection lasts for ages by forming a cathodic protection layer in points that become the target of the impact or that are cut.
Thickness of the galvanized coating should be at least 70 micron in thickness.
Therefore, even if the life cycle of the strip manufactured by using Hot-Dipping Galvanic Coating Method differs conditionally, it may be used for about 20 to 60 years without carrying out any maintenance.
Our company carries out the production of grounding electrodes that ensure earthing contact between the ground and the facility of every type of plant. Furthermore, as the grounding electrodes are subjected to hot-dipping galvanic process, their service life is also extended.
Grounding Strip And Electrode
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: MGS Merkez Galvanizing Ind.Trading.Co.Ltd.
- Phone: 00903123863014
- Address: 1212 sokak no: a-b ostim, ankara, Turkey
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: MGS Merkez Galvanizing, founded in 2004, started its activity with hot dip galvanized coating in its 900 m2 plantation and has a 14,000 tons/year processing capacity with its galvanizing plant measuring 6200 x 1500 x 1000 mm. Our company is capable of conducting tests on various coating properties in its own lab according to TSE 1461 and ASTM 123A and thus ensures a high quality service for its customers.
The hot dip galvanizing plant, which is taken into service in 2007, has a capacity of 6,000 tons per year. Nuts, bolts and similar small sized fixing material are coated there and cleaned up by centrifuge system.
MGS has started manufacturing power transmission poles, GSM towers, lighting, advertising and flag poles in 2008, and highway barriers in 2010.
Also, by the end of 2011, our new facilities with an area of 22.000 m2 (12.000 m2 indoors) including a new galvanizing plant (sizing 10.000 x 1.800 x 1.500 mm) in Saraykoy, Ankara will be added to our current inventory. With all these properties, we are aiming to offer our worldwide customers a high quality service.
Stainless Steel Coils Grade Sheets 1250Metals - Stainless Steel - Thanh Nam Group - Vietnam - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Stainless steel coils (prime and secondary quality), strips, sheets and tubes; grade 201, 202, 304, 316, 410, 430; finish No.1, 2B, BA, No.4, HL; thickness 0.3mm-3.0mm; width 200mm - 800mm, 1000, 1219, 1250, 1500mm; Mill names: POSCO, TANG ENG, TUNG ...
Stainless Steel Wire Spring Annealing RopingMetals - Stainless Steel - Jiangyin XuLi Mental Products Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Roping Wire, Spring Wire, Annealing Wire, Welding Wire, Spoke Wire, Profiling Wire, etc. Stainless Steel Wire For any questions and needs please contact us below
Stainless Steel Coils Japan Vietnam StripsMetals - Stainless Steel - Thanh Nam Group - Vietnam - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Stainless steel coils (prime, secondary, baby coils, second- first...), strips, sheets and tubes; grade 201, 202, 304, 316, 410, 430; finish No.1, 2B, BA, No.4, HL; thickness 0.3mm-3.0mm; width 200mm - 800mm, 1000, 1219, 1250, 1500mm; origin Taiwan, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"