Hot Dip Galvanizing 1000 Case Biological - Turkeyprice: contact company for price
protection layer against abrasion and corrosion of iron and steel.
In case if it is failed to take the necessary measures, iron and steel products corroded and thus they become unable to meet the utilization purpose. With a view to keep the metal out of the external factors that lead to corrosion, preventive methods are applied over the metal surfaces.
Only the biological and chemical-based coatings ensure temporary and ineffective covering. Galvanized coating (zinc plating) ensures long standing protection in preventing corrosion. Hot-dipping Galvanization is a coating method used for about 150 years all over the world with a view to protect iron and steel against corrosion.
Products coated by galvanic have different lifecycles in pursuant to the environmental conditions in which they are used. However, the life cycle of the products coated by galvanic is about 20 to 40 years without requiring any maintenance.
Advantages of Hot-Dipping Galvanization Process
• Having low cost
• Having the characteristic of self-healing
• No need to be repaired
• Resistant against scratches
• Diffusing into unattainable points (sharp corners, hollows, hole surfaces etc.)
Our Company is under your service in 365 days and 24 hours with the galvanized furnace of 6200 x 1500 x 1000 mm in size and the special position it obtained at the galvanization field since 2004.
Hot Dip Galvanizing
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: MGS Merkez Galvanizing Ind.Trading.Co.Ltd.
- Phone: 00903123863014
- Address: 1212 sokak no: a-b ostim, ankara, Turkey
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: MGS Merkez Galvanizing, founded in 2004, started its activity with hot dip galvanized coating in its 900 m2 plantation and has a 14,000 tons/year processing capacity with its galvanizing plant measuring 6200 x 1500 x 1000 mm. Our company is capable of conducting tests on various coating properties in its own lab according to TSE 1461 and ASTM 123A and thus ensures a high quality service for its customers.
The hot dip galvanizing plant, which is taken into service in 2007, has a capacity of 6,000 tons per year. Nuts, bolts and similar small sized fixing material are coated there and cleaned up by centrifuge system.
MGS has started manufacturing power transmission poles, GSM towers, lighting, advertising and flag poles in 2008, and highway barriers in 2010.
Also, by the end of 2011, our new facilities with an area of 22.000 m2 (12.000 m2 indoors) including a new galvanizing plant (sizing 10.000 x 1.800 x 1.500 mm) in Saraykoy, Ankara will be added to our current inventory. With all these properties, we are aiming to offer our worldwide customers a high quality service.
Stainless Steel Coils Grade Sheets 1250Metals - Stainless Steel - Thanh Nam Group - Vietnam - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Stainless steel coils (prime and secondary quality), strips, sheets and tubes; grade 201, 202, 304, 316, 410, 430; finish No.1, 2B, BA, No.4, HL; thickness 0.3mm-3.0mm; width 200mm - 800mm, 1000, 1219, 1250, 1500mm; Mill names: POSCO, TANG ENG, TUNG ...
Stainless Steel Wire Spring Annealing RopingMetals - Stainless Steel - Jiangyin XuLi Mental Products Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Roping Wire, Spring Wire, Annealing Wire, Welding Wire, Spoke Wire, Profiling Wire, etc. Stainless Steel Wire For any questions and needs please contact us below
Stainless Steel Coils Japan Vietnam StripsMetals - Stainless Steel - Thanh Nam Group - Vietnam - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Stainless steel coils (prime, secondary, baby coils, second- first...), strips, sheets and tubes; grade 201, 202, 304, 316, 410, 430; finish No.1, 2B, BA, No.4, HL; thickness 0.3mm-3.0mm; width 200mm - 800mm, 1000, 1219, 1250, 1500mm; origin Taiwan, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"