Seamless Stainless Steel Tubes For High Pressure Boiler - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Grades: TP304/304L/304H/304LN, TP310/S, TP316/316L, TP317L, TP321/321H, TP347/TP347H, duplex s31803, 2205, and we also produce other specification according to the customers' requirements.
3. Standards: ASTM (ASME) SA / A213 / M
A) O. D.: 1/4' to 3'
B) W. T.: 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20, 22BWG
5. Length: Max. 13 meters
6. Delivery conditions: Annealed and pickled
7. Applied for boiler and heat exchanger service
8. Bundling: According to the customer's requirements
9. Packing: Seaworthy wooden cases
Seamless Stainless Steel Tubes For High Pressure Boiler
Please inquiry for your need now
- Phone: 008615268294211
- Address: Changchao Industrial Zone, Hefu Town, Zhejiang, Huzhou, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Stainless Steel Coils Grade Sheets 1250Metals - Stainless Steel - Thanh Nam Group - Vietnam - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Stainless steel coils (prime and secondary quality), strips, sheets and tubes; grade 201, 202, 304, 316, 410, 430; finish No.1, 2B, BA, No.4, HL; thickness 0.3mm-3.0mm; width 200mm - 800mm, 1000, 1219, 1250, 1500mm; Mill names: POSCO, TANG ENG, TUNG ...
Stainless Steel Wire Spring Annealing RopingMetals - Stainless Steel - Jiangyin XuLi Mental Products Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Roping Wire, Spring Wire, Annealing Wire, Welding Wire, Spoke Wire, Profiling Wire, etc. Stainless Steel Wire For any questions and needs please contact us below
Stainless Steel Coils Japan Vietnam StripsMetals - Stainless Steel - Thanh Nam Group - Vietnam - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Stainless steel coils (prime, secondary, baby coils, second- first...), strips, sheets and tubes; grade 201, 202, 304, 316, 410, 430; finish No.1, 2B, BA, No.4, HL; thickness 0.3mm-3.0mm; width 200mm - 800mm, 1000, 1219, 1250, 1500mm; origin Taiwan, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"