Stainless Steel Welded Pet Cage - Chinaprice: contact company for price
- Posted By: Boegger Industrial Co. Ltd
- Phone: 86318-5111380
- Address: East industrial Zone, Anping, Hebei, China 053600, hebeihengshui, China
- Website: http://www.ssweldedmesh.com
Published date: July 21, 2016 -
- Business Description: Boegger is engaged in developing stainless steel welded wire mesh, a product that is widely used as welded mesh fence, welded mesh cage, welded mesh cart, welded mesh gabion and so on. Since 2000, we always adhere to the core value "customer is God, quality is foundation, honesty is guarantee, innovation is power" unity and cooperation, purse excellence and keep improving make us grow stronger. The stainless steel welded wire mesh is widely used in our life and work, it serve as fence, pet cage, shopping cart, gabion, security guard.
Stainless Steel Welded Mesh ZooMetals - Stainless Steel - Boegger Industrial Co. Ltd - China - July 21, 2016 - contact company for price
Stainless steel welded wire mesh is very popular in animal fence due to its strong structure, anti-rust, anti-corrosion and long work time. We can use stainless steel welded zoo fence for tiger, lion, leopard and puma these danger animals, which is a...
Stainless Steel Welded Barbecue GrillMetals - Stainless Steel - Boegger Industrial Co. Ltd - China - July 21, 2016 - contact company for price
Stainless steel welded wire mesh is very popular to be made into fence. Stainless steel welded fence is extensively used in our daily life, such as security windows, porch fence, channel fence, plant fence or tree guards, safety barriers, security fe...
Stainless Steel Welded Wire MeshMetals - Stainless Steel - Boegger Industrial Co. Ltd - China - July 21, 2016 - contact company for price
Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh is also called stainless steel welded mesh, it is a grid that consists perpendicular wire strands, which are welded at each intersection, the joining of the wires at the intersection is achieved by electric resistance...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce