Stainless Steel Welded Wire Mesh Shelves - Chinaprice: contact company for price
- Posted By: Boegger Industrial Co. Ltd
- Phone: 86318-5111380
- Address: East industrial Zone, Anping, Hebei, China 053600, hebeihengshui, China
- Website: http://www.ssweldedmesh.com
Published date: July 21, 2016 -
- Business Description: Boegger is engaged in developing stainless steel welded wire mesh, a product that is widely used as welded mesh fence, welded mesh cage, welded mesh cart, welded mesh gabion and so on. Since 2000, we always adhere to the core value "customer is God, quality is foundation, honesty is guarantee, innovation is power" unity and cooperation, purse excellence and keep improving make us grow stronger. The stainless steel welded wire mesh is widely used in our life and work, it serve as fence, pet cage, shopping cart, gabion, security guard.
Stainless Steel Welded Mesh CageMetals - Stainless Steel - Boegger Industrial Co. Ltd - China - July 21, 2016 - contact company for price
In poultry, stainless steel welded wire mesh depends on its good strength, corrosion resistance and rust resistance is popular in a wide range, usually used as cages, for raising chicken, rabbits, pigeons, and so on, so if you need to feed animals, y...
Stainless Steel Welded Pet CageMetals - Stainless Steel - Boegger Industrial Co. Ltd - China - July 21, 2016 - contact company for price
Stainless steel welded pet cage is very popular among those people who are fond of feeding pets, not only for outdoor, but also for indoor raising. The stainless steel welded pet cage can provide a spacious and safety place for our pet, it can make o...
Stainless Steel Welded Mesh ZooMetals - Stainless Steel - Boegger Industrial Co. Ltd - China - July 21, 2016 - contact company for price
Stainless steel welded wire mesh is very popular in animal fence due to its strong structure, anti-rust, anti-corrosion and long work time. We can use stainless steel welded zoo fence for tiger, lion, leopard and puma these danger animals, which is a...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"