Zoo Enclosure Ss304 Protection Mesh Net - Chinaprice: contact company for price
steelwire rope, there are two types : knotted mesh and ferruled mesh.
Various cable diameters: 1.0 to 5.0 mm
Various mesh size: 25 x200 mm
Various cable structures: 1 x7, 7 x7, 7 x19, 1x19
1. Inter- woven type
2. Ferrule Type( Aluminum adapter sleeve)
3. Ferrule Type ( Stainless Steel adapter sleeve)
Used in the following areas:
Aviary Mesh, Bird Netting, Animal Enclosure, Zoo Mesh, Agriculture, Residential, Sports, Fall Security, Etc.
- Posted By: Anping Yuntong metal wire mesh Co.Ltd,
- Phone: 8603187963918
- Address: Anping yantuan industrial park, Hengshui, China
Published date: August 22, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh For Decoration And CurtainMetals - Stainless Steel - Anping Yuntong metal wire mesh Co.Ltd, - China - August 22, 2014 - contact company for price
1. Material: Fine aluminum, stainless steel 2. Length & Width: Customized 3. Hot selling color: silver, gold, gunmetal, gray, blue, red, etc. 4. Track shape: Straight & Bent 5. Wire Diameter: 1.0mm , 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm 6. Hole Size: 5* 5mm , 6* 6mm ...
Handwoven Stainless Steel Wire Mesh FenceMetals - Stainless Steel - Anping Yuntong metal wire mesh Co.Ltd, - China - August 21, 2014 - contact company for price
handwoven stainless steel wire mesh fence The stainless steel wire rope mesh are handmade from the stainless steelwire rope, there are two types : knotted mesh and ferruled mesh. 1. Knotted Mesh is a kind of plain weave, each warp wire rope crosses a...
Woven Bird Enclosure Protection NettingMetals - Stainless Steel - Anping Yuntong metal wire mesh Co.Ltd, - China - August 21, 2014 - contact company for price
woven bird enclosure, protection netting material: SS304\ SS316\ SS316L wire diameters: 1.2 to 4.0 mm mesh size: 25 x 43mm to 200 x 346 mm Surface: handwoven or ferrule cable structures: 1 x7, 7 x7, 7 x19, 1x19. [ 3. ] It has great advantage over ord...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"