A36 Steel Angle - Chinaprice: contact company for price
steel by the construction industry as its very economical cost.
Structural mild A36 angles are manufactured by rolling pre- heated
blooms into an angle shape. Commonly the angle beam shows 90 degree;
other degrees will be available on your order. All our metal angles are
produced under strict quality controls to make sure that their
conformity to ASTM A36 specification.
A36 Steel angle iron packed by steel wire
ASTM A36 steel angle
A36 steel angle covers unequal and equal angle steel according to the depth of legs. Unequal angle steels or L- shaped steels as well as equal angle steels are necessary components for building communication tower, power tower, workshops, steel structure buildings and other engineering projects. Apart from industrial and engineering applications, angle iron could be found in our everyday life like industrial shelve, classical coffee table and so on.
Galvanized ASTM A36 steel angle
Hot- dip galvanized steel angle is ideal for outdoor applications or corrosive environments where black steel angles could be badly corroded in short time. The amount of galvanization is made according your requirements.
Item: A36 Angle Steel.
Standard: ASTM A36.
Technology: Hot Rolled.
Type: Equal & Unequal.
Surface: black or galvanized.
Size: 20 Ã— 20 mm to 200 Ã— 200 mm.
Thickness: 3 to 20 mm.
Length: 6 m, 9 m, 12 m or per your request.
Size: 30 Ã— 20 to 250 Ã— 90.
Thickness: 3 to 10 mm.
A36 structural steel angle features & benefits:
Low- cost material compared to HSLA steels.
General for construction & industrial applications.
Galvanized A36 steel angles increase resistance to corrosion.
Weldable, formable and machinable.
If you are interested you can contact us via sales at steel- sections dot com.
- Posted By: Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631187888711
- Address: Tianlin building, Shijiazhuang City, China., shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.steel-sections.com
Published date: February 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: Established in 2005, Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. has been engaged in steel section business. Over these years, our business has expanded across the whole China and built solid partnership with many customers. With the development, our company began to develop the bigger foreign steel market especially in the developing countries like India. Owing to our rich experience in steel sections making, processing and applications, besides quality steel sections are supplied, we also provide considerable after-sales services to our customers. For example, we can advise our client to purchase suitable steel products according to the specific application.
If you are interested you can contact us via sales at steel-sections dot com.
A588 Steel ChannelMetals - Steel - Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
ST52 steel angle with 0.23% carbon content and 355 MPa yield point strength is suitable for weldable & supporting components. According to chemical composition & mechanical property, it is similar to S355N of EN 10025- 3. ST52 Carbon structural angle...
A572 Channel SteelMetals - Steel - Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
ST37- 2 is a kind of low carbon steel with carbon content of 0.20% , similar to S235JR or Q235. It' s not as strong as common ASTM A36, but it is also widely applied by everyday uses and structural applications where high strength is not so important...
A529 50 Steel ChannelMetals - Steel - Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
ASTM A529- 50 carbon steel channel is stronger than common A36 steel channel for A529- 50 is carbon- manganese steel. A529- 50 has 50 ksi yield strength which reduces weight for the same strength. Hence, it is ideal for application where requires hig...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"