A588 Steel Angle - Chinaprice: contact company for price
small amount of alloy elements - copper, chromium & nickel. These alloy
elements effectively improve A588 properties and enlarge its
applications. First, alloy composition adds its yield point strength to
50ksi and tensile strength to 70ksi. Second, with copper content, A588
has good atmosphere corrosive resistance and work for a longer time.
Give its excellent comprehensive properties, A588 steel angle iron is
extensively used in bridge, building and other structural applications.
ASTM A588 HSLA steel angle â€“ equal & unequal
ASTM A588 HSLA steel angle
A588 structural steel angle has equal or unequal legs. You can find the details in the table below. If your record is for special steel angle size, email us your customized size when your order is equal or bigger than our minimum quantity.
A588 steel angle description:
Steel grade: A588.
Specification: ASTM A588.
Technology: hot rolled.
Type: equal & unequal.
Length: 6 m, 9 m, 12 m or per your request.
Size: 20 Ã— 20 mm - 200 Ã— 200 mm.
Thickness: 3 to 22 mm.
Size: 20 Ã— 30 to 90 mm Ã— 250 mm.
Thickness: 3 to 15 mm.
Note: Special angle steel sizes are available if your order quantity surpasses the minimum.
ASTM A588 steel angle benefits & features:
Containing small amount of chromium, copper & nickel.
Lower weight/ strength ratio.
Resistant to atmosphere corrosion.
Ideal for high strength and weather- exposed applications.
Alloy amount can be ordered for unique purpose.
Cost less in the long term.
What is the difference between A588 to carbon steel A36?
ASTM A588 is a high strength low- alloy structural steel, while A36 is just carbon steel.
Due to the difference in chemical content, A588 angle steel has more applications than mild A36 angle bar.
A588 angle iron ideal for corrosive environments without further surface treatment which reduces cost effectively.
A588 angle steel bar with higher yield strength point than A36, which allows for light weight for the same condition.
If you are interested you can contact us via sales at steel- sections dot com.
- Posted By: Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631187888711
- Address: Tianlin building, Shijiazhuang City, China., shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.steel-sections.com
Published date: February 19, 2016 -
- Business Description: Established in 2005, Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. has been engaged in steel section business. Over these years, our business has expanded across the whole China and built solid partnership with many customers. With the development, our company began to develop the bigger foreign steel market especially in the developing countries like India. Owing to our rich experience in steel sections making, processing and applications, besides quality steel sections are supplied, we also provide considerable after-sales services to our customers. For example, we can advise our client to purchase suitable steel products according to the specific application.
If you are interested you can contact us via sales at steel-sections dot com.
A588 Steel ChannelMetals - Steel - Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
ST52 steel angle with 0.23% carbon content and 355 MPa yield point strength is suitable for weldable & supporting components. According to chemical composition & mechanical property, it is similar to S355N of EN 10025- 3. ST52 Carbon structural angle...
A572 Channel SteelMetals - Steel - Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
ST37- 2 is a kind of low carbon steel with carbon content of 0.20% , similar to S235JR or Q235. It' s not as strong as common ASTM A36, but it is also widely applied by everyday uses and structural applications where high strength is not so important...
A529 50 Steel ChannelMetals - Steel - Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
ASTM A529- 50 carbon steel channel is stronger than common A36 steel channel for A529- 50 is carbon- manganese steel. A529- 50 has 50 ksi yield strength which reduces weight for the same strength. Hence, it is ideal for application where requires hig...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce