Ce Certificated Radio Shuttle Rackings With Pallet Runner - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Radio shuttle racking, or called as Pallet mole racking, or called Radio Shuttle Rack, or called as Pallet Runner Racking concept
Radio shuttle Rack system consists of supporting rack, shuttle rails and a Radio shuttle cart (Also Called Pallet Runner or Pallet Mole). The Radio shuttle cart runs on the rails and is propelled by an electric motor. It also has a platform on the top that can lift up and down. The lifting action is required to lift a pallet that is placed on the rail and then the electric motor moves the cart with the pallet on top into the rack in order to deposit the pallet in its right position.
When the pallet is required, the cart moves in under the pallet, lifts it and brings it to the front of the rack where it can be retrieved by a forklift.
All the movements of the shuttle cart are controlled with a hand held remote control. The shuttle cart is placed in the desired lane with a forklift.
Radio Shuttle Cart is a fully programmable deep lane storage and retrieval system used to transport pallets within a racking structure for maximum storage and throughput of bulk stored items. Radio shuttle rack system allows for more pallets to be stored in a given area when compared to normal static rack .It also minimizes damage to the rack because the forklift does not have to travel into the racking, as is the case with drive-in rack. Accessibility is increased because all the levels can be accessed at any time. In a drive-in rack system the bottom level must be cleared first in order to be able to access the higher levels.
• Goods can be stored in the warehouses with highest density and low cost.
• Storage Style: FIFO or FILO, Optional tunnel picking.
• As each pallet only needs to be positioned at the beginning of the deep lane storage it increases efficiency within operations.
• Better safety and anti-seismic performance than drive in racks.
• Technical Specifications.
• Nominal Loading capacity : 500 KGS~1200KGS
• Running Speed: Max.1.1M/S
• Operation Methods: To be operated manually or vehicle-mounted or Radio remote control
• Temperature in the freezer:-30°C
Radio Shuttle Rack has a battery-operated motor inside that can run for a full 8-hour shift before it needs recharging. It also has censors that can pick up its location within the rack and in relation to the pallet it needs to deposit or retrieve thereby reducing the monitoring by an operator. It has a robust shell with easy access to parts that needs maintenance. All the components used are locally sourced 'off the shelf' components to ensure availability in case of a breakdown.
Radio Shuttle cart can provide the perfect solution to dense storage situations. One of the conventional methods would be to install drive in racking which is great at space utilization but can sometimes inhibit efficiencies when storing the deep pallets as well as potential damage to uprights.
Radio shuttle rack gives the same space utilization but removes the inefficiencies and risk of damages. All the forklift operator needs to do is place a pallet onto a shuttle position and activate the shuttle and it does the rest of the work, freeing up the operator to complete other tasks.
High-tech Radio shuttle racking system with pallet runner
1. 2-years free guarantee; life-long free guarantee;
2. New High-Tech storage racking system;
3. High Density Storage, Space utilization rate of more than 80%;
4. More powerful operational capability;
5. More stable and high efficient than normal Drive in racking;
6. Much safe without leaning degree than normal Push-back racking;
7. More suitable for cold storage warehouse;
8. Does not require special fork lift trucks;
9. Pallet Runner itself works independent.
- Posted By: WAP Logistic Equipment (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 008613671613032
- Address: NO.168 East Banqiao Road, Shanyang Town, Jinshan D, Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.wapshanghai.com
Published date: September 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: We are:
1. in top 3 of Chinese racks industry at this moment, and planning issuing to shares in 2014 or 2015.
2. a professional and leading manufacturer & exporter for storage racks, Logistic matchings and other related products over 15years
3. our annual sales turnover is over USD70,000,000.00 since 2009 years, 80% of products are supplied to Chinese domestic market,
have strong manufacturing capacity, approximately 80,000tons per year.
4. Our featured products are radio shuttle racking with pallet runner, ASRS warehouse system, and normal storage racks.
We are first radio shuttle cart manufacturer in China, all of pallet runners & racks are manufactured by ourselves. Please see attached photos of our workshop.
5. Our racks have passed TUV certificate and AS4084 certificate, and our radio shutle racking & pallet runner have CE certificated by SGS 2 times.
For more information, pls visit our website: www.wapshanghai.com, www.wapsh.net
Steel Pipe ManufacturerMetals - Steel - shinestar steel pipe corporation - China - August 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Shinestar Steel Pipe Corporation was established in 1993, which is specialized in welded steel pipes (ERW, LSAW, SSAW) and other steel products. As a company listed “China’s Top 500 Private Enterprises and Top 100 Steel Companies”, we manufacture API...
Made In China N45 High Temperature Ndfeb Permanent Magnet For ElectronicMetals - Steel - AIM Magnet (Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd. - China - August 29, 2013 - contact company for price
1.Neodymium (NdFeB) Permanent Magnet Available Grades in: N, M, H, SH, UH, EH and so on. Brand: Shenzhen AIM Materials: Sinetered Neodymium-Iron-Boron Performance: Grade Max temp N35-N52 80°C (176°F) 33M- 50M100°C (212°F) 33H-48H 120°C (248°F) 30SH-4...
Pre Galvanized Round Steel PipeMetals - Steel - Dongpengboda (Tianjin) Industrial Co.,Ltd. - China - August 28, 2013 - contact company for price
Standard GB, ASTM Standard GB/T 3091-2001, ASTM A53-2007 Grade Q195-Q345 Grade Q235, Q345, Q195, Q215 Thickness 0.8 - 3.0 mm Section Shape Round Outer Diameter 20.0 - 406.4 mm Place of Origin Tianjin, China (Mainland) Secondary Or Not Non-secondary A...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"