Commercial Crab Trap With Large Size For Huge Carb Catching - Chinaprice: contact company for price
possible to make profit. As crabs have been delicious and popular food
all around the world, commercial crabbing is heavily regulated by local
laws to ensure the crabs have enough time to breed and repopulate.
Thinking of the crab traps working underwater, crab traps made of stainless steel and PVC coated wire are supplied to extend life service outstandingly.
- Posted By: Robust Lobster Trap Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631851822512
- Address: Industrial Zone, Anping City, Hebei Province, Chin, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.lobstertraps.org
Published date: September 26, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Steel Wire C20e2c Cold Heading CarbonMetals - Steel - Shanghai Creation Industry Co., Ltd. - China - September 25, 2013 - contact company for price
Characteristics:adapted for all kinds of low intension standard-part and nonstandard -part. Use of Products:Steel C20E2C, are the common using steels produced the Fasteners of low intension and big deformation and the nonstandard-part. The production...
Sell Cold Heading Wire 10b28 Steel CarbonMetals - Steel - Shanghai Creation Industry Co., Ltd. - China - September 25, 2013 - contact company for price
The products are mainly used to produce fasteners of class 8.8 ~ 10.9. EXcellent performance. Use of Products:10B28are mainly used to produce fasteners of class 8.8 ~10.9, It has of uniform-chemicalcomposition, low percentage of harmful elements, hig...
Sell Mold Flux For SteelmakingMetals - Steel - Oreworld Trade (Tangshan ) Co., Ltd. - China - September 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications 1. Good spread ability 2. Excellent thermal insulation 3. Preventing reoxidation of molten steel 4. Fine lubricating capabili Mold flux is a sort of auxiliary material for steelmaking. Mold flux is composed of three sections. The first...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"