Deformed Bar - Chinaprice: contact company for price
steel bar, rebar or ribbed steel bar. We also supply the thinner
ones: 3- 8 mm. Our products are controlled strictly by our quality
team. It' s applied in a range of projects, such as building,
housing, bridges, highway.
If you are interested can contact us via info at deformed- bar dot com
- Posted By: Hebei Chemtech Wencheng Trading Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8631186955155
- Address: Liusu Industrial District, Liqingu Town, Dingzhou,, shijiazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.deformed-bar.com
Published date: February 23, 2016 -
- Business Description: PC strand made of plain/ribbed steel bars, with high strength, is usually for bridge, buildings, road, dams, poles, crane beams and concrete vessels.
If you are interested can contact us via email@example.com
Concrete Welded MeshMetals - Steel - Hebei Chemtech Wencheng Trading Co., Ltd. - China - February 23, 2016 - contact company for price
Our concrete welded mesh is purposed for reinforcing flat concrete, mainly used for concrete floor slabs and walls as well as industrial buildings. The reinforcing steel bars are welded firmly which are not easy to crack. It' s also called reinforcin...
A588 Steel ChannelMetals - Steel - Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
ST52 steel angle with 0.23% carbon content and 355 MPa yield point strength is suitable for weldable & supporting components. According to chemical composition & mechanical property, it is similar to S355N of EN 10025- 3. ST52 Carbon structural angle...
A572 Channel SteelMetals - Steel - Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd. - China - February 19, 2016 - contact company for price
ST37- 2 is a kind of low carbon steel with carbon content of 0.20% , similar to S235JR or Q235. It' s not as strong as common ASTM A36, but it is also widely applied by everyday uses and structural applications where high strength is not so important...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce