Embossed Sheets Best Way To Ant Skid - Chinaprice: contact company for price
perforated sheet with embossed patterns to increase frictions, disperse
liquid and static effectively.
With the character of skid resistance, embossed sheets are widely used as stair treads, working platforms, panels of bridges, walkways, etc. We supply embossed sheets from mild steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass or any other materials suitable for perforation.
There are various embossed pattern for you to choose from as shown in the following picture, meanwhile, other patterns can be made to order. Embossed sheet is an efficient way of anti- skidding made from carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum or other materials with various hole patterns.
- Posted By: Forada Perforated Sheets Company
- Phone: 8631874682586
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.perforated-sheet.com
Published date: March 20, 2014 -
- Business Description: Forada Perforated Sheets Company, established in 1983, specializes in
manufacturing and exporting perforated sheets applied for all
architectures, food processes, electronic equipments and any other
industries. With advanced production technology and production
equipments, our company has been one of the largest perforated sheet
suppliers of Asia.
We select the best material to guarantee the products quality. Our perforated sheets can be made of carbon or mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass and any other materials which are suitable to be punched.
The sheets are punched for various hole patterns such as round, square, slot, hexagon, triangular, diamond, and any other decorative types, meanwhile, embossed perforated sheet are also available. Our high capabilities allow us to offer custom products to meet the challenging daily needs of our customers.
All perforated sheets are manufactured under strict whole process control to ensure the quality. What we have done is to make sure our products meet even exceed the needs of our customers.
Our products are mainly exported to the United States, Euro countries, Australia, New Zealand, Middle East and other countries. Undoubtedly, they gain great acknowledgments from our customers.
The Widest Used Perforated Sheet With Round HolesMetals - Steel - Forada Perforated Sheets Company - China - March 20, 2014 - contact company for price
According to the latest surveys, most perforated sheets are produced with round holes. Why? Round roles are manufactured relatively easier with aesthetic effects. The circular die for punching sheet can last longer and easy to be manufactured which m...
Square Hole Perforated Sheet To Secure Safety And VentilationMetals - Steel - Forada Perforated Sheets Company - China - March 20, 2014 - contact company for price
Square hole perforated sheet, punched by a square die, is known as an alternative to traditional round hole perforated sheet. With high open area, the sheet is often used as grilles especially speaker grilles to allow sound pass through easily while ...
Slot Hole Perforated Sheet With Higher FilterabilityMetals - Steel - Forada Perforated Sheets Company - China - March 20, 2014 - contact company for price
Slot hole perforated sheet is a versatile sheet or coil punched for elongated holes with round or square ends. Compared to similar perforated sheet with other hole pattern, this one proves to be the best solution to filtrate and sieve liquids and sol...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"