Offer Blade Gill Net Razor Barbed Wire - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Blade Types for Galvanized Razor Wire: BT-Razor Wire Materials: hot dipped galvanized steel sheet and wire, stainless steel sheet and wire: AISI430 and AISI304.
Application:Razor Barbed wire is widely used in used in military field, prisons, detention houses, government buildings and other national security facilities.
Blade Types for Galvanized Razor Wire: BT-10, BT-12, BT-18, BT-22, BT-28, BT-30, BT-60, BT-65, etc.
Plastic inside and the pp bag outside, carton, pallet
- Posted By: Anping Yuntong metal wire mesh Co.Ltd,
- Phone: 8603187963918
- Address: Anping yantuan industrial park, Hengshui, China
Published date: June 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Manufacture Of Galvanized Blade Gill NetMetals - Steel - Anping Yuntong metal wire mesh Co.Ltd, - China - June 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Material: Blade Types for Galvanized Razor Wire: BT-Razor Wire Materials: hot dipped galvanized steel sheet and wire, stainless steel sheet and wire: AISI430 and AISI304. YUNTONG is an expert in the manufacture of razor wire of various materials. Raz...
Api 5ct P110 Steel Casing PipeMetals - Steel - Hunan Great Steel Pipe Co.,Ltd - China - May 31, 2013 - contact company for price
Our company is specialized in manufacturing steel casing pipe. We have gained API 5CT and ISO9001:2000 certification to ensure the best quality of our products. API 5CT Oil Casing Pipe Outer Diameter Wall Thickness Grade Thread Length in mm kg/m lb/f...
Seamless Casing Tube J55 K55 BtcMetals - Steel - Hunan Great Steel Pipe Co.,Ltd - China - May 31, 2013 - contact company for price
seamless steel casing and tubingSteel Grade:J55 K55 N80 L80 P110specification:from 3 1/2'' to 20''certificate:API5CTThe item : seamless steel casing and tubingSteel Grade: J55 K55 N80 L80 P110size: from 3 1/2'' to 20''cert: API 5CT ISOlength: R1/R2/R...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"