Plain Weave Sintered Square Wire Mesh 1 200um Filter Rating - Chinaprice: contact company for price
multiple layers of plain weave square woven mesh together, and its cross
section structure as below picture. Because of the large open area
percentages of the square woven wire mesh layers, this type of sintered
wire mesh has good permeability characteristics and low resistance to
flow. It can be designed with any number and combination of square plain
weave wire mesh layers to achieve particular flow and filtration
characteristics. It is useful for polymer production, as well as a
variety of fluid and air filtration applications.
Cross section structure of sintered mesh, plain square woven mesh as its reinforcement layer
Square plain woven sintered mesh cross section structure
Another possibility with this type of stainless steel sintered wire mesh is the ability to sinter a large number of layers of square woven wire mesh together to form parts that are very thick and useful as flame and detonation arrestors. These laminates can be inches thick and still be made with high flow characteristics.
- Posted By: CKH Sintered Metal Filters Co,.Ltd.
- Phone: 8631874683486
- Address: Industrial Park, Anping County, Hengshui City, Heb, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.sinteredfilter.org
Published date: March 26, 2014 -
- Business Description: CKH Sintered Metal Filters Co,.Ltd. is the leader manufacturer and
distributor of sintered wire mesh filter located in China. We design and
manufacture sintered wire mesh products and offer fast service to
customers all over the world in purification and filtration industries.
CKH owns advanced vacuum sintering equipment and technology, specialized in fabricated multilayer sintered stainless steel wire metal filters in a variety of structures and specifications. Sintered filter elements such as filter tube, filter discs, and filter laminates are in our produce range. With high filtering efficiency and long working life, our products are fine materials for purification and filtration of liquid and gas, separation and recovery of solid particle, mainly used in petrifaction, polyester, pharmaceutical, food, beverage and water treatment industries. All of CKH sintered wire mesh filter products have been welcome in our domestic market and American, Japan, Israel, Korea, Canada, and other areas.
What types of sinter mesh filters we are supply:
5 Layer Sintered Wire Mesh
Dutch Woven Sintered Wire Mesh
Perforated Metal Sintered Wire Mesh
Plain Sintered Square Woven Wire Mesh
Sintered Filter Elements
Sintered Mesh Filter Cartridges
Sintered Wire Mesh Filter Disc
Sintered Wire Mesh Laminates
Sintered Wire Mesh filter tube
Rigid Steel Conduit Withul Listed And Ansi CertificateMetals - Steel - Weifang East Steel Pipe Co., Ltd. - China - March 25, 2014 - contact company for price
East Conduit RMC is manufactured from high- strength steel coil, and produced according to the standard of ANSI C80.1( UL6) . The interior surface of our conduit is free from defect with a smooth welded seam. It is hot dipped galvanized inside and ou...
Multilayered Sintered LaminateMetals - Steel - Anping sinter Filters Technic Co., Ltd - China - March 24, 2014 - contact company for price
SYT sintered media constructed of multiple layers of wire mesh are designed for precise controlled porosity, uniform pore sizes and distributions. SYT sintered laminates are permanently bonded under precise diffusion bonding ( sintering) conditions y...
The Widest Used Perforated Sheet With Round HolesMetals - Steel - Forada Perforated Sheets Company - China - March 20, 2014 - contact company for price
According to the latest surveys, most perforated sheets are produced with round holes. Why? Round roles are manufactured relatively easier with aesthetic effects. The circular die for punching sheet can last longer and easy to be manufactured which m...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"