Sell Mold Flux For Steelmaking - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Good spread ability
2. Excellent thermal insulation
3. Preventing reoxidation of molten steel
4. Fine lubricating capabili
Mold flux is a sort of auxiliary material for steelmaking. Mold flux is composed of three sections. The first section is primary slagging material, such as SiO2, AL2O3, CaO. The second section is special material used to regulating melting point and viscosity of slags, such as Na2O, Li2O, F, MgO. The third section is carbon particles like T and C used to adjusting melting rate. These three parts of materials can be formed mold flux with the sequential process of crushing, grinding, mixing.
Mold flux types
(1) powder mold flux is mechanical mixture of several kinds of powdery material. The powder mold flux has good thermal insulation, poor spread-ability and easy water-absorption. The uniformity of flux will be damaged by long-distance transportation or storage and the stability will be not satisfied. Furthermore, powder mold flux brings dust easily, it is environment-polluted.
(2) granule mold flux is formed by adding proper quantity adhesive into powder mold flux. Its component is uniformly and capacity is stably. Especially, hollow-granule mold flux is more and more popular with the advantages of good thermal insulation, strong liquidity, uniform components and non-dust-pollution.
Using method of Mold flux
Applying to carbon steel of 0.08~0.35% carbon content and low-alloy steel; cross section (150~250)mm*(800~1600)mm; casting speed 0.7-1.5meter per minute.
- Posted By: Oreworld Trade (Tangshan ) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 00863155392226
- Address: No.438 Junrui Office.,Xueyuan Road,Lubei District,, Tangshan, China
- Website: http://www.oreworld.com
Published date: September 22, 2013 -
- Business Description: Oreworld trade (Tangshan) Co.,Ltd., founded in July 9, 2001, is a
leading trade & manufacturing company in China.
We have more than 40 employees in which 95% of them have master s degree or the degree of Bachelor of Arts in which 20% of them are the engineers for DR. We have 10 departments that are Ore products, Ore dressing (mineral separation) chemicals, Smelting auxiliaries, Oil field chemicals, Specialty cement, Refractory & insulation bricks, Water treatment, QC, DR and Financial department. We manufacture our products in the trade mark of OREWORLD by OEM in the factories that you can look into in detail at each relative web page.
We have engaged in mining industry, oil field drilling, metallurgy industry and chemical industry. The products we are handling are refractory bricks, insulation materials, CSA cement, calcium aluminate cement, glass fiber, synthetic slag, proppant, graphite, and bentonite mine hoist,polyacrylamide,xanthe,jaw crsher,magnetic separator etc.
Asme Sa285 Grade A Steel PlateMetals - Steel - Henan Gang Iron and Steel Co.,Ltd - China - September 12, 2013 - contact company for price
ASME SA285 Grade A|A285 Gr.A STEEL PLATE ASME SA285/ASTM A285 standard specification for pressure vessel plates, carbon steel, low- and intermediate-tensile strength, normally supplied in the as-rolled condition. The plates may be ordered normalized ...
Carbon Steel Plate Sa285 Grade CMetals - Steel - Henan Gang Iron and Steel Co.,Ltd - China - September 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Carbon steel plate SA285 Grade C ASME SA285, ASTM A285 standard specification for pressure vessel plates, carbon steel, low- and intermediate-tensile strength, normally supplied in the as-rolled condition. The plates may be ordered normalized or stre...
A387 Gr11 Cl2 And Sa387 Grade 11 Class2 Steel PlateMetals - Steel - Henan Gang Iron and Steel Co.,Ltd - China - September 12, 2013 - contact company for price
A387 Gr11 Cl2, SA387 Grade 11 Class2 steel plate Adopt Standard: ASTM A387: Related grades we could supply: A387 Gr. 2 Cl.2, A387 Gr. 12 Cl. 1, A387 Gr.12 Cl.2, A387 Gr. 11 Cl. 2, A387 Gr.22 Cl.1, A387 Gr. 22 Cl. 2, A387 Gr.21 Cl.1, A387 Gr.21 Cl.2, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"