Supply Asme Sa 724 724m Q T Carbon Steel Plates For Pressure Vessels - Chinaprice: contact company for price
SA724 in the standard SA-724/SA-724M is a kind of carbon steel plates material used to fabric welded multilayer pressure vessels.SA724 is also a Quenching + Tempering steel material. SA724 have three types grade A, grade B, and grade D .
1.ASME SA-724/SA-724M Steel Grade : SA724 Gr A, SA724 Gr B, SA724 Gr C
2.Dimension range :1.5mm -260mm x 1000mm-4000mm x 1000mm-18000mm
3.MOQ: 1 PC
4.Delivery time : 10-40 days (Production)
6.Payment Term : T/T or L/C At sight .
- Posted By: HENAN JOIN-WIN IM/EX CORP
- Phone: 8637115038136165
- Address: 89-18 NO 10 CHENXU ROAD ZHENGZHOU HENAN,CHINA, ZHENGZHENG CITY, China
- Website: http://www.steel-jw.com
Published date: November 15, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Sa737 Grade B C High Strength Low Alloy Steel PlatesMetals - Steel - HENAN JOIN-WIN IM/EX CORP - China - November 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Sell SA737 Grade B, SA737 Grade C high strength low alloy steel plates SA737 Grade B, SA737 Grade C high strength low alloy steel plates for pressure vessels. China Special steel Limited is a professional SA737 Grade B, SA737 Grade C high strength lo...
Adjustable Scoring Tct Circular Saw BladesMetals - Steel - Andorin Tools Machinery Limited - China - November 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Adjustable Scoring TCT Circular Saw Blades Adjustable scoring saw blades sizes:100-300mm Maximum re-sharpening and durability Application: Adjustable scoring set was design to be used on panel saws or sliding table saws with separate scoring units fo...
Conical Scoring Tct Circular Saw BladesMetals - Steel - Andorin Tools Machinery Limited - China - November 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Conical Scoring TCT Circular Saw blades Long lasting carbide teeth Application: This conical scoring blades is for chip-free cuts on both side of the Bilaminated, with conical type scoring blades, the kerf width changes with depth of the penetration....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"