Ready To Press Powder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Also called Tungsten Carbide Grade powder, free- flowing granule which is the basic material of sintered cemented carbide product. The powder is shaped into spherical granule with excellent flow- ability after ball milled, fully mixed and spray dried, each granule contain the constituent of a specified grade, such as tungsten carbide, cobalt, nickel, titanium carbide and other additive with a binder & lubricant.
WC& Co powder, free- flowing ability
Product Specification/ Models
Ready to Press Powder
Co% 6, 8, 8.5, 10, 11, 15, 20
Bulk Density 2.6- 3.75g/ cm3
Coercive Force 11.1- 15.1 KA/ m
S/ 50g 30- 45
HRA 83.5- 92.5
TRS 1800- 2600 N/ mm2
Size 1.2- 15 um
- Posted By: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation
- Phone: 18673393090
- Address: E2-1-1011 Global Center, No.1700 Tianfu Avenue Nor, chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.matltech.com
Published date: October 15, 2015 -
- Business Description: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation is an important supplier of Refractory Material including Tungsten, Molybdenum, Rhenium, Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Hafnium, and its Carbide, Chemical Compound or Alloy, is an primary supplier of Minor Metals such as Antimony, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Indium, Selenium, Tellurium and Tellurium Copper (including Te Cu alloy, Te P Cu alloy, Lead Free Non Magnetic Brass) etc for the advanced and powder metallurgy industry.
Tungsten Carbide GritMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Specification/ Models Tungsten Carbide Grit Grade YG6 Chemical PCT Co 6.0Â±0.5, Fe 0.2 max, Ti 0.1max , WC Balance min Hardness ( HRA) 89.5 Grade YG8 Co 8.0Â±0.5, Fe 0.2 max, Ti 0.1max , WC Balance min Hardness ( HRA) 86.5 Grade YG10 Co 10.0Â...
Tungsten GranuleMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description Grey polyhedral granule, 99.5% min, is mainly used as flux for C- S analysis in metallurgical industry. Product Specification/ Models Tungsten Granule Chemical composition W 99.5% Min Size 10- 20, 20- 40, 40- 60, 60- 80 mesh Appli...
Tungsten Based High Density AlloyMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description W- Ni- Fe and W- Ni- Cu, also called Tungsten Heavy Alloy, grey appearance, is based on tungsten alloyed with appropriate Fe, Ni, Cu, Mo, Co, with excellent radiation resistance, electric and thermal conductivities , good mechanic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce