Special Tungsten Carbide Stamping Die Components - Chinaprice: 25.00 Dollar US$
Material: Tungsten Carbide
Surface Processing: Hip
Process: Separation Process
Cutting Length: 8mm
Origin: Dongguan China
Processing Type: Shaping Metal
Mould: Multistep Progressive Dies
Fine Blanking: Open
Industry: Metal Stamping Parts
Life Time: 3 Years
Specification: Non-Standard, Standard, 3mm*6mm*40mm
HS Code: 84804900.
The cutting length area with mirror surface, the surface roughness is around Ra0.03, tolerance can be controlled in ±0.002mm. Grind cutting area only, without any hand polishing.
Processing Machine: Surface grinder, Profile Grinder
Surface Roughness of profile: Ra0.03(Only grinding, without any hand polishing)
Limitation: Profile length under 8mm
Outside contour Tol.: ±0.001mm
Profile Tol.: ±0.002mm
Measuring instruments: Projector, Toolmaker Microscope
Design: non-standard parts, according to customer's request
Quotation: We will quote in tow hours once we receive inquiries
Delivery Time: 2days
Packing: Carton, attached Quality Control report .
The reason why you can trust us:
1. High quality, competitive price and perfect after-sale.
2. Imported material, Hi-tech produce equipment, professional technical staff and serious quality control.
Whole production department with stable temperature around 21ºC to keep the accuracy of machines.
Whole QC department keep the same temperature 21ºC to make sure the parts in shape.
We import various kinds of grade carbide to meet worldwide customers' demand.:
Application fields of carbide:
Ultrafine grades: grain size 0.2-0.5um, thanks to their high transverse rupture strength these grades are particularly suitable for stamping thin sheet metal and foils with extremely thin-walled punches.
Submicron grades: grain size 0.5-0.8um, For difficult abrasive materials and wherever there is a tendency for galling; Excellent wear resistance;
Fine/Medium grades: grain size 1.3-2.5um, the standard grades for blanking and stamping tools; Ideal compromise between wear resistance and tracture toughness with very good edge stability.
- Posted By: HONGYU MOLD
- Phone: +86-13412001563
- Address: No.,126 XINMA ROAD XINMALIAN VILLAGE, DONGGUAN, GUANGDONG, China
- Website: http://www.dghongyumold.com
Published date: July 21, 2016 - Modified date: August 11, 2016
- Business Description: stamping die/punch/wire cutting products/stamping punch/spare parts/tungsten carbide punch.
Scope of business: Stamping molding assembly, tungsten carbide tooling, CNC profile grinding, CNC wire cutting, ceramics molding components, carbide punches, pins & bushes, profile grinding of mirror surface.
Tungsten Carbide Stamping Tools For Semiconductor Industry Cf H40s Af1Metals - Tungsten - HONGYU MOLD - China - July 21, 2016 - 90.00 Dollar US$
Application: Stamping Mould Processing Method: Grind, Wire Cut Process Combination: Single-Process Mould Driving Motor Type: Permanent Magnet Milling Speed: High Speed Size: 3mm*10mm*60mm Hole Tolerance: +/-0.002 Origin: Origin in Dongguan China Mate...
High Precision Tungsten Carbide Profile Grinding Parts Wire Cut Products Material Can Be Hm Or HssMetals - Tungsten - HONGYU MOLD - China - July 21, 2016 - 90.00 Dollar US$
Application: Electronic, Hardware, Car, Stamping Mould Processing Method: Grind, Wire Cut Process Combination: Progressive Die Driving Motor Type: Permanent Magnet Milling Speed: High Speed Size: 5mm*10mm*60mm Hole Tolerance: +/-0.003 Origin: Origin ...
Tungsten Carbide Spare Parts For Stamping Punch Die AssemblyMetals - Tungsten - HONGYU MOLD - China - July 20, 2016 - 80.00 Dollar US$
Application: Electronic, Hardware, Car, Stamping Mould Processing Method: Grind, Wire Cut Process Combination: Progressive Die Driving Motor Type: Permanent Magnet Milling Speed: High Speed Size: 8mm*10mm*20mm Hole Tolerance: +/-0.003 Origin: Origin ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"