Spherical Cast Tungsten Carbide - Chinaprice: contact company for price
A kind of regularly spherical cast tungsten carbide with the microstructure of homogeneous, dense and dentritic particle.
Product Specification/ Models
Spherical casting WC
Grade Size ( mesh mm)
SYZ20- 40 20- 40 0.84- 0.42
SYZ40- 60 40- 60 0.42- 0.25
SYZ60- 80 60- 80 0.25- 0.18
SYZ60- 100 60- 100 0.25- 0.15
SYZ100- 200 100- 200 0.15- 0.075
SYZ200- 325 200- 325 0.075- 0.045
SYZ100- 325 100- 325 0.15- 0.045
SYZ325 - 325 0.045
W 95- 96, Total C 3.8- 4.1, Free C 0.08, Ti/ Cr 0.1, V/ O 0.05, Si 0.02, Fe 0.50, Mo+Co+Ni 0.20
Density 15.8- 16.7g/ cm3
Micro- hardness HV2700- 3300
It is widely used for exploiting drill bits, PCB drills, melting and penetrating, spray coating and built- up welding on worn surface.
- Posted By: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation
- Phone: 18673393090
- Address: E2-1-1011 Global Center, No.1700 Tianfu Avenue Nor, chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.matltech.com
Published date: October 15, 2015 -
- Business Description: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation is an important supplier of Refractory Material including Tungsten, Molybdenum, Rhenium, Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Hafnium, and its Carbide, Chemical Compound or Alloy, is an primary supplier of Minor Metals such as Antimony, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Indium, Selenium, Tellurium and Tellurium Copper (including Te Cu alloy, Te P Cu alloy, Lead Free Non Magnetic Brass) etc for the advanced and powder metallurgy industry.
Tungsten Carbide GritMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Specification/ Models Tungsten Carbide Grit Grade YG6 Chemical PCT Co 6.0Â±0.5, Fe 0.2 max, Ti 0.1max , WC Balance min Hardness ( HRA) 89.5 Grade YG8 Co 8.0Â±0.5, Fe 0.2 max, Ti 0.1max , WC Balance min Hardness ( HRA) 86.5 Grade YG10 Co 10.0Â...
Tungsten GranuleMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description Grey polyhedral granule, 99.5% min, is mainly used as flux for C- S analysis in metallurgical industry. Product Specification/ Models Tungsten Granule Chemical composition W 99.5% Min Size 10- 20, 20- 40, 40- 60, 60- 80 mesh Appli...
Tungsten Based High Density AlloyMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description W- Ni- Fe and W- Ni- Cu, also called Tungsten Heavy Alloy, grey appearance, is based on tungsten alloyed with appropriate Fe, Ni, Cu, Mo, Co, with excellent radiation resistance, electric and thermal conductivities , good mechanic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce