Tungsten Alloy Bucking Bars - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2 . High modulus of elasticity
3. High absorption capacity against X- rays and Y- rays
4. Non- Toxic
1. High density( 17.0~18.5g/ cm3) .
2. Good mechanical properties.
3. Special tungsten alloy products of various specs. are available at
Bucking bar is a work tool received behind work surfaces to provide a backing member in applying impact fasteners and including intermitted tool- head and hand- le parts with a low- recoil impact- absorbing spacer provided there between to take shock loads in compression and shear.
Bucking bars are used on the backside of a metal rivet to counter the force of the hammering on the other side. They also can be used to absorb the force of rivet guns, reducing the vibration of bucking.
- Posted By: Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd
- Phone: 867723600529
- Address: Luzhai County Industrial Park, LIUZHOU, China
- Website: http://www.chentiantungsten.net
Published date: April 12, 2015 -
- Business Description: Development of Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd.( Formerly known as Zhuzhou Southwest Tungsten Alloy Co., Ltd.) can be traced back to 2001 which is a limited liability company engages in manufacturing, machining and sales of tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten copper, cemented carbide, pure tungsten and other relevant tungsten alloy products. Due to its characteristics of high density, high hardness, high melting point, anti corrosion, radiation protection, non toxic and environmental friendly, therefore, our tungsten alloy products are widely used in fields of aerospace, medical equipments, military, mechano electronic, oil exploration, vehicle, sports counterweight, gold plated jewelry etc. Our products mainly include tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten fishing sinker, tungsten dart barrel, tungsten alloy swaging rod, tungsten shot, bucking bar, copper tungsten electrode, boring bar, tungsten alloy syringe, collimator, counterweight etc. Our products are popular in country of America, Canada and Japan etc.
Tungsten Alloy BallsMetals - Tungsten - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
1. High density( 17.0~18.5g/ cm3) . 2. Diameter: 0.5- 200mm Nowadays, tungsten heavy alloy is increasingly adopted as the raw material to make parts of military products, such as bullet, armor and shells, shrapnel head, grenade, hunting gun, bullet w...
Tungsten Carbide ScrapMetals - Tungsten - Fiber link International - Latvia - March 29, 2015 - contact company for price
We have 5 tons available of good quality tungsten carbide scrap in different shapes mixed and we give at very good prices. We are in Riga and export to any location where needed by good potential clients. Serious inquiries are welcome. we also supply...
Tungsten Alloy Radiation Focusing RingMetals - Tungsten - Guangxi Chentian Tungsten Alloy Co., Ltd - China - November 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Focusing ring used to adjust the lens so that the subject appears sharp on the film or CCD. Most cameras now have automatic focus ( AF) , some have manual focus override ( MF) and some have a fixed focus ( F) lens that ensures things from about 1.5 m...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce