Tungsten Alloy Hexagonal Prisms - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Apply to military industry, such as armor piercer and so on.
Manufacturing techniques allow us to vary certian properties, such as
elonga- tion, ultimate tensile strength and hardness of our tungsten alloy in order
to meet your need. The advantages: nuisance free, international environment
protection standard, small body, high density, strong wind resistance. It is the
ideal substitute of lead which finds good sales among western countries.
Hyper- velocity armor- penetrating applications use our
materials in spheres, cubes, and projectile shapes. Special
tungsten alloy productsof various specs. are available at
- Posted By: Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd
- Phone: 867723600529
- Address: Luzhai County Industrial Park, LIUZHOU, China
- Website: http://www.chentiantungsten.net
Published date: April 12, 2015 -
- Business Description: Development of Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd.( Formerly known as Zhuzhou Southwest Tungsten Alloy Co., Ltd.) can be traced back to 2001 which is a limited liability company engages in manufacturing, machining and sales of tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten copper, cemented carbide, pure tungsten and other relevant tungsten alloy products. Due to its characteristics of high density, high hardness, high melting point, anti corrosion, radiation protection, non toxic and environmental friendly, therefore, our tungsten alloy products are widely used in fields of aerospace, medical equipments, military, mechano electronic, oil exploration, vehicle, sports counterweight, gold plated jewelry etc. Our products mainly include tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten fishing sinker, tungsten dart barrel, tungsten alloy swaging rod, tungsten shot, bucking bar, copper tungsten electrode, boring bar, tungsten alloy syringe, collimator, counterweight etc. Our products are popular in country of America, Canada and Japan etc.
Tungsten Alloy BallsMetals - Tungsten - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
1. High density( 17.0~18.5g/ cm3) . 2. Diameter: 0.5- 200mm Nowadays, tungsten heavy alloy is increasingly adopted as the raw material to make parts of military products, such as bullet, armor and shells, shrapnel head, grenade, hunting gun, bullet w...
Tungsten Alloy Bucking BarsMetals - Tungsten - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
1. Good machinability 2 . High modulus of elasticity 3. High absorption capacity against X- rays and Y- rays 4. Non- Toxic 1. High density( 17.0~18.5g/ cm3) . 2. Good mechanical properties. 3. Special tungsten alloy products of various specs. are ava...
Tungsten CounterweightMetals - Tungsten - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
Due to its special properties, tungsten heavy alloy is usually used in the counterweight of yacht, sailboats, submarines, etc. Tungsten Alloy Golf Weight Main body of club head is made of low- density, lightweight and tough alloy, but a tungsten allo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce