Tungsten Alloy Shots - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Tungsten alloy shot is used as the shot for shotgun hunting shells. The pellets spread upon leaving the barrel, and the power of the burning charge is divided among the pellets, which means that the energy of any one ball of shot is fairly low. In a hunting context, the product makes shotguns useful primarily for hunting birds and other small games.
Tungsten Alloy Shot Properties:
High density, great hardness and resistance to high temperature make tungsten to be one of the most sought - after material for shotgun pellets in hunting history . Density of tungsten alloy shot is about 18g/ cm3. comparable only to gold , platinum, or bismuth. To understand how the density factors of tungsten heavy alloy into performance, let us look at two spheres about the same size of tungsten alloy shot, a golf ball and a ping - pong ball . The golf ball is far denser and will fly farther and hit harder . Now reduce that size down to two single. . Get the picture. The tungsten heavy alloy will fly farther, hit harder and penetrate deeper , That means more birds , farther our , with fewer cripples. Another unique property of tungsten heavy alloy is that it is non- toxic and environmentally friendly. Therefore, it is safe for people to handle and work with. it is our leading products, we can provide tungsten alloy shot as your requirements.
Tungsten alloy shot introduction
1, Diameter: 2.0- 4.0mm
2, Density: 18.0- 18.2 g/ cm3
3, Composition: W content: 90- 95% , W- Ni- Fe
4, Surface: Sintered surface
- Posted By: Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd
- Phone: 867723600529
- Address: Luzhai County Industrial Park, LIUZHOU, China
- Website: http://www.chentiantungsten.net
Published date: April 12, 2015 -
- Business Description: Development of Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd.( Formerly known as Zhuzhou Southwest Tungsten Alloy Co., Ltd.) can be traced back to 2001 which is a limited liability company engages in manufacturing, machining and sales of tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten copper, cemented carbide, pure tungsten and other relevant tungsten alloy products. Due to its characteristics of high density, high hardness, high melting point, anti corrosion, radiation protection, non toxic and environmental friendly, therefore, our tungsten alloy products are widely used in fields of aerospace, medical equipments, military, mechano electronic, oil exploration, vehicle, sports counterweight, gold plated jewelry etc. Our products mainly include tungsten heavy alloy, tungsten fishing sinker, tungsten dart barrel, tungsten alloy swaging rod, tungsten shot, bucking bar, copper tungsten electrode, boring bar, tungsten alloy syringe, collimator, counterweight etc. Our products are popular in country of America, Canada and Japan etc.
Tungsten Alloy BallsMetals - Tungsten - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
1. High density( 17.0~18.5g/ cm3) . 2. Diameter: 0.5- 200mm Nowadays, tungsten heavy alloy is increasingly adopted as the raw material to make parts of military products, such as bullet, armor and shells, shrapnel head, grenade, hunting gun, bullet w...
Tungsten Alloy Bucking BarsMetals - Tungsten - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
1. Good machinability 2 . High modulus of elasticity 3. High absorption capacity against X- rays and Y- rays 4. Non- Toxic 1. High density( 17.0~18.5g/ cm3) . 2. Good mechanical properties. 3. Special tungsten alloy products of various specs. are ava...
Tungsten CounterweightMetals - Tungsten - Guangxi Chentian Metal Products Co., Ltd - China - April 12, 2015 - contact company for price
Due to its special properties, tungsten heavy alloy is usually used in the counterweight of yacht, sailboats, submarines, etc. Tungsten Alloy Golf Weight Main body of club head is made of low- density, lightweight and tough alloy, but a tungsten allo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"