Tungsten Carbide End Mill - Chinaprice: contact company for price
There are two common materials for manufacturing end mill: high-speed steel, and tungsten carbide. Carbide end mill has relatively higher hardness, stronger cutting ability, and can improve the speed and feed rate as well as increasing productivity.
- Posted By: chinatungsten
- Phone: 865925129696
- Address: Address: 3F, No.25 WH Rd, the 2nd Xiamen Software , xiamwen, China
- Website: http://www.tungsten-carbide.com
Published date: July 15, 2016 -
- Business Description: Tungsten carbide ball can be found in heavy machinery applications,
since they are much stronger than stainless steel or chrome.
Particularly, tungsten carbide ball fitting have been used industrial
sprayers to regulate the flow of fertilizers or pesticides to crops.
Due to the strength of tungsten carbide, the balls are frequently used in the downhole tool industry for hard banding. These are critical applications for the petroleum drilling industry.
Tungsten Carbide Saw BladesMetals - Tungsten - chinatungsten - China - July 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Tungsten carbide saw blades can be simplified as TCT saw blades. Tungsten carbide saw blade is the most commonly used wood products processing cutting tools. The quality of carbide saw blade and processing are closely related. Reasonable selection of...
Tungsten Carbide Rotary FileMetals - Tungsten - chinatungsten - China - July 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Until the 20th century, the mid-80s, most of the rotary files are manufactured by hand to the production. With the increasing development of computer numerical control technology, automatic machines began to spread over the world, they can be sculpte...
Tungsten Carbide InsertMetals - Tungsten - chinatungsten - China - July 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Tungsten carbide Inserts for Metal Cutting Tungsten carbide is more expensive per unit than other typical tool materials, and it is more brittle, making it susceptible to chipping and breaking. To offset these problems, the carbide cutting tip itself...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"