Tungsten Carbide Hardfacing Electrodes - Chinaprice: contact company for price
- Posted By: chinatungsten
- Phone: 865925129696
- Address: Address: 3F, No.25 WH Rd, the 2nd Xiamen Software , xiamwen, China
- Website: http://www.tungsten-carbide.com
Published date: July 11, 2016 -
- Business Description: Tungsten carbide ball can be found in heavy machinery applications,
since they are much stronger than stainless steel or chrome.
Particularly, tungsten carbide ball fitting have been used industrial
sprayers to regulate the flow of fertilizers or pesticides to crops.
Due to the strength of tungsten carbide, the balls are frequently used in the downhole tool industry for hard banding. These are critical applications for the petroleum drilling industry.
Tungsten Carbide Welding ElectrodeMetals - Tungsten - chinatungsten - China - July 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Tungsten carbide welding electrode can be produced with kinds of shapes, include round, square and others.Tungsten carbide welding electrode is used as welding, and it is often welding with other material, such as copper. Before welding, the surface ...
Tungsten Carbide SheetMetals - Tungsten - chinatungsten - China - July 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Tungsten carbide sheet has excellent performance (high strength, high toughness and high hardness, good thermal stability and thermal rigid), is widely used in ceramics, printing machinery, forestry, rubber, plastics, textile industry, cigarette mach...
Tungsten Carbide TubeMetals - Tungsten - chinatungsten - China - July 11, 2016 - contact company for price
Tungsten carbide tube classification According to the production methods, tungsten carbide tube can be divided tungsten carbide seamless (alloy hot-rolled seamless pipe, alloy seamless cold-rolled, tungsten carbide cold drawn seamless, tungsten carbi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"