Tungsten Carbide Saw Tips - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Various shapes available, at clients’ design.
All of our tungsten Carbide Products are made from the high-purity Original/Virgin Raw Materials and HIP/Sintered, be of very high quality and excellent performances. The perosity of our tungsten Carbide products can Reach up to A00, B00, C00.
We also accept orders of all kinds of special products of cemented carbide . Welcome your enquiries.
Tungsten Carbide Saw Tips
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: S & T Carbide Industrial Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8673128825129
- Address: NO.19 Daping Road, Hetang District, Zhuzhou City,, Zhuzhou, China
- Website: http://stcarbide.en.ecplaza.net
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burr BlankMetals - Tungsten - S & T Carbide Industrial Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Burr Blank BSA Type, BSC Type BSD Type, BSE Type, BSF Type, BSG Type, BSL Type. 1.Used in geological prospecting, machinery and tool manufacturing, and Serves as the drill bit in wind-drill and electric drills for coal digging...
Tungsten Carbide BlanksMetals - Tungsten - S & T Carbide Industrial Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tungsten Carbide Blanks We specialize in the manufacturing of Tungsten Carbide Blanks, Carbide Strips, Carbide Plates, which are mainly used for precision punching and high speed punching in industries of electronics and IC. EDM blanks are mainly use...
Tungsten Carbide NozzlesMetals - Tungsten - S & T Carbide Industrial Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Tungsten Carbide Nozzles Usage For minning and oil-field drills as nozzle. We produce various of Tungsten Carbide Nozzles, they can be made according to customers' requests. No minimum order quantity. I’m looking forward to receiving your specific in...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"