W Re Tungsten Rhenium Wire - Chinaprice: contact company for price
W- Re alloy wire is used for filament of shock- proof lamp, heater and grid for specific receiving tube, thermo- conductive wire, thermocouple, high temperature radiator and sapphire crystal industry etc.
silver- grey metallic wire
Product Specification/ Models
Tungsten Rhenium Alloy Wire
Wire Dia 3- 7um 12- 1800um
Grade Re 1% , 3% , 5% , 25%
Mainly used for thermocouple, high temperature radiator and sapphire crystal industry etc.
- Posted By: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation
- Phone: 18673393090
- Address: E2-1-1011 Global Center, No.1700 Tianfu Avenue Nor, chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.matltech.com
Published date: October 15, 2015 -
- Business Description: Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation is an important supplier of Refractory Material including Tungsten, Molybdenum, Rhenium, Tantalum, Niobium, Zirconium, Hafnium, and its Carbide, Chemical Compound or Alloy, is an primary supplier of Minor Metals such as Antimony, Beryllium, Bismuth, Cadmium, Indium, Selenium, Tellurium and Tellurium Copper (including Te Cu alloy, Te P Cu alloy, Lead Free Non Magnetic Brass) etc for the advanced and powder metallurgy industry.
Tungsten Carbide GritMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Specification/ Models Tungsten Carbide Grit Grade YG6 Chemical PCT Co 6.0Â±0.5, Fe 0.2 max, Ti 0.1max , WC Balance min Hardness ( HRA) 89.5 Grade YG8 Co 8.0Â±0.5, Fe 0.2 max, Ti 0.1max , WC Balance min Hardness ( HRA) 86.5 Grade YG10 Co 10.0Â...
Tungsten GranuleMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description Grey polyhedral granule, 99.5% min, is mainly used as flux for C- S analysis in metallurgical industry. Product Specification/ Models Tungsten Granule Chemical composition W 99.5% Min Size 10- 20, 20- 40, 40- 60, 60- 80 mesh Appli...
Tungsten Based High Density AlloyMetals - Tungsten - Western Minmetals (SC) Corporation - China - October 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description W- Ni- Fe and W- Ni- Cu, also called Tungsten Heavy Alloy, grey appearance, is based on tungsten alloyed with appropriate Fe, Ni, Cu, Mo, Co, with excellent radiation resistance, electric and thermal conductivities , good mechanic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"