Want Scrap Tungsten Carbide - Chinaprice: contact company for price
We are a professional manufactory in China, and we want to buy tungsten carbide scraps including carbide end milling cutter, slot milling cutter, ball milling cutter, cemented carbide, PCB drill bit, tungsten bars, drawing dies, high content alloy, anvil, non-magnetic alloy and so on.
If you have this, please contact me with price.
Thanks for your reply in advance.
Hunan An MCC Mining Material Co., Ltd
ADD:Room 4038, Office Building , Lotus HuaTian Hotel, Wuyi Road, Changsha , Hunan , China
- Posted By: Hunan An MCC Mining Material Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8613187210685
- Address: Room 4038,Office Building ,Lotus HuaTian Hotel,Wuy, Changsha, China
- Website: http://www.anmcgroup.com
Published date: June 24, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
3mm Black Ceramic And Silver Combined Wedding Ring Comfort DesignMetals - Tungsten - Shenzhen YIBI jewelry - China - April 18, 2016 - contact company for price
1. Name: 3mm Black ceramic and silver combined wedding ring CS- 005S 2. Material: Black ceramic and 925 silver 3. Width: 3mm 4. Thickness: 1.9mm- 2.0mm 5. Size: All US size, 4# - 15# , including half size, such as 4.5# ( HK size, Europe size, etc. ) ...
Cemented CarbideMetals - Tungsten - Qingdao Bortome Co.,Ltd - China - April 7, 2016 - contact company for price
we have a complete variety and could supply the following cemented carbide products: 1. Indexable inserts, mechanically clamped tips 2. Button bits, inserts and tips for mining, coal- cutting tools for coal- excavating. 3, Cemented carbide anvil for ...
Iwd Diamond Wire Drawing DiesMetals - Tungsten - china - China - January 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Zhengzhou IW Diamond Co. , Ltd. ( IWD for short ) is a High- New Technology joint enterprise and Global company, specializing in the manufacture, supply and service of wire drawing dies and related tools& equipment. wire drawing dies including single...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"