Harve Mineral Sell Zinc Ingots - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1. Mainly used for die-casting alloy battery industry
2. Widely used in Painting/ Printing/Dyeing/pharmaceutical/rubber
1. Brand Name: zinc ingot
2. Zn (Min): 99.995%
3. Quantity: In Multiples of 25MT
4. Quantity Tolerance
Zn99.995 Zn99.99 Zn99.95 Zn99.5 Zn98.7
Zn%≥ 99.995 99.99 99.95 99.5 98.7
impurity%≤ 0.003 0.005 0.02 0.3 1
Pb 0.002 0.003 0.02 0.07 0.2
Cd 0.001 0.003 0.01 0.04 0.05
Fe 0.001 0.002 0.002 0.002 0.005
Cu 0.001 0.001 0.001 0.002 0.002
Sn - - - 0.01 0.01
Al - - - 0.005 0.01
As - - - 0.01 0.02
Sb 0.005 0.01 0.05 0.5 1.3
- Phone: 8602260507618
- Address: NO.358, Lushan Road, Binhai New Area, Tianjin City, Tianjin, China
Published date: September 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Zinc Ingot We Are ManufacturerMetals - Zinc - jinhe metal industry limited - China - August 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Dear sir, I am ada from jinhe metal company. Yes, we are the manufacturer for zinc ingot and Tin ingot. you can check our website for further view: www.jinhemetal.com For first cooperation, we can send samples for checking and we agreed SGS test for ...
Sell Zinc Ingot 99 PurtyMetals - Zinc - jinhe metal industry limited - China - August 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Zinc ingot 99.99% Zn-99.99% Pb-0.002% Cd-0.003% Fe-0.002% Cu-0.002% Sn0.001% Application: Mainly used for die-casting alloy, the battery industry, dying, pharmaceutical, rubber industry, chemical industry, etc, zinc and other metal alloy in electropl...
Sell Zinc Ingot 99 95 Hg ShgMetals - Zinc - jinhe metal industry limited - China - August 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Zinc ingot 99.95% Zn99.95% Pb0.02% Cd0.004% Fe-0.005% Cu-0.02% Sn-0.001% Application: Mainly used for die-casting alloy, the battery industry, dying, pharmaceutical, rubber industry, chemical industry, etc, zinc and other metal alloy in electroplatin...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"