Plastering Mesh Fiberglass Cloth - Chinaprice: contact company for price
fiberglass insulation systems for facades, restoration and
Plastering mesh fiberglass cloth used for the reinforcement of the plaster layer inside and outside,
Plastering mesh fiberglass cloth is made of reinforcing fiberglass filaments and rovings. Production is carried out in a special grid loom, after which the entire mesh impregnated polymeric composition for alkali resistance and wear resistance properties. This fiber glass plaster mesh is as a reinforcing material for plaster layer during the interior and exterior work or repairing cracks in ceilings and walls. The fiberglass mesh successfully replaced metal mesh in plastering work.
It is used for reinforcement of the surface during the facade plastering ;
Protect the surface from education and the spread of cracks ;
Reinforcement of the junction of door and window frames to the walls;
Waterproofing systems of buildings;
The system of external insulation of buildings and structures;
Reinforcement of self-leveling floors .
- Posted By: Criken Fiberglass Tape Company
- Phone: +86-318-51822712
- Address: Industrial Zone, Anping City, Hebei Province, Chin, HengShui, China
- Website: http://www.fiberglass-tape.org
Published date: September 17, 2013 -
- Business Description: Criken Fiberglass Tape Company is the leading manufacturer of fiberglass
tape and fiberglass fabric based in china. Our core business is
wholesale and retail trade at domestic and foreign market.
Our main products cover fiberglass self adhesive tape, fiberglass drywall joint tape, woven and non woven tape, fiberglass reinforced cloth, fiberglass mesh for facade work, and fiber glass masking tape.
Fiberglass fabrics are mainly used for facade, wall and ceiling in plastering work to reinforce the building construction and prevent the formation of cracks. Fiberglass tapes are used to repair the cracking or gluing joints between the door and window frames to the walls. There is no cracking since the tape merges with the wallboard.
In addition, we also offer non woven soft fiber glass fabric for wall covering and fiberglass mesh for road works.
For many years we have been providing quality products to our customers. Our main customers are the leading building construction company in the field of external insulation and internal plastering of wall and ceiling. As well as private individuals and commercial organizations.
Today our each employee is a qualified expert in this field. They are good at answering all the questions about fiber glass technology and use, helping to choose the products advise on the basis of actual experience.
Fiberglass Tape Repair Plaster Cracks On The Walls And CeilingsMetals - Zinc - Criken Fiberglass Tape Company - China - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Fiberglass tape for drywall repair is a kind of adhesive tape on the basis of glass fiber mesh coated with acrylic adhesive. It is recommended to strengthen the joints between gypsum boards to prevent cracking. This tape has a high level of adhesion ...
Fiberglass Self Adhesive Tapes Reinforce Walls And CeilingsMetals - Zinc - Criken Fiberglass Tape Company - China - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Self-adhesive fiberglass cloth tape has a mesh structure and uniformly applied adhesive system. It is easy to attach it to any surface, and allows high-quality and fast operatio even to non-professionals. We can cut off a piece from a roll to require...
Fiberglass Drywall Joint TapeMetals - Zinc - Criken Fiberglass Tape Company - China - September 17, 2013 - contact company for price
Drywall joint self-adhesive fiberglass mesh tape for drywall finishing repair cracks Drywall joint woven mesh tape fiberglass used as backing material and coated with water - based adhesive for gypsum board repair works. It is extra strong grid of wh...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"