182gsm Boarding Card Paper Thermal Pass - Chinaprice: contact company for price
1 material: 182gsm direct thermal paperboard
2 printing: blank
3 master reel size: 1580mm
4 material characteristics: direct thermal card, good printing effect; waterproof, oil proof, rubbing resistance.
This production is mainly used for boarding pass ( airport) , we can provide the jumbo reel size.
MOQ: 1* 20 feet container
payment terms: T/ T L/ C at sight
supply capacity: 65000metric ton per year
package: pallets packing or as per clients' request.
port: Zhanjiang, China.
- Posted By: Guangdong Guanhao High-tech Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 897592820778
- Address: No.6,Leyi Road, Economy & Technology Development Z, Zhanjiang, China
- Website: http://www.guanhao.com
Published date: May 5, 2014 -
- Business Description: Guangdong Guanhao High Tech Co., Ltd. specializes in the manufacture and marketing of specialty paper items. Our main products are thermal paper, carbonless paper,adhesive tape,film and paper and so on.
Pos Paper Fax ThermalFax Paper - RDM PAPER - China - March 12, 2014 - contact company for price
RDM PAPER is a high- tech and professional carbonless copy paper and thermal paper producer, which have been producing carbonless copy paper and thermal paper since 2005 and 2010 respectively. We registered independent product trademark “RDM” paper i...
Thermal Paper Pos FaxFax Paper - RDM PAPER - China - March 10, 2014 - contact company for price
• Image: black, good in image effect • Image life: 5years image lifespan in normal storage conditions. • Core: Paper and plastic roll core are available. • Normal Size: Common width: 28- - 80mm. Diameter of roll: 45- 80mm. Common length: 20—70m • Gra...
Carbonless Paper Ncr PosFax Paper - RDM PAPER - China - March 10, 2014 - contact company for price
• Available Color : CB White\ tined ; CFB & CF White\ Pink\ Yellow\ Blue\ Green. • Image: blue and black, wonderful in image effect • Image life: 15years image lifespan in normal storage conditions. • Core: Paper and plastic roll core are available •...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"