Nisca Ngymcko2 Ymcko Ribbon - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Manufacturers code: NGYMCKO2
Ribbon color: Full Color ( Dye Sublimation) YMCKO
Prints: 250 single- sided cards
Compatible for: Nisca PR5100, PR5200, PR5300, PR5310 card printers.
Perfect instead of original consumables,
This is the best way to save
SUPER PREMIUM CARD PRINTER RIBBON
EXCELLENT PRINTING QUALITY, SENSITIVITY AND
RECEPTOR MULTI- COMPATIBILITY the printing costs
- Posted By: GUANGDONG KEDE TECH CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8675522900196
- Address: No.2043 DongMen North, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.kedetech.com
Published date: March 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: 1, ID Card Printer Ribbons2, Standard monochrome ribbon 3, color ribbons
4, Dye-sublimation Photo paper
5, Dye-sublimation Ribbons
6, Thermal transfer ribbon
Card Printer Ribbon Zebra 800015 140 YmckoOffice Equipment - Used - GUANGDONG KEDE TECH CO.,LTD - China - March 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Zebra 800015- 440 YMCKO Color Compatible Ribbon - 200 prints/ roll Product Description Manufacturers code: 800015- 440 YMCKO Ribbon Color: YMCKO Prints: 200 single- sided cards Compatible for: Zebra P310i, P320i, P330i, P420i, P430i and P520i card pr...
Weds Real Time Communication Access Controller And New Designed Card ReaderOffice Equipment - Used - Shandong Well Data Co., Ltd - China - February 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Model WA401 Description Control to punch card and open 4 doors and open door button, or punch card to enter or exit. Communication interface TCP/ IP Size 220mmÃ—115mm Input voltage 9- 15V DC ï¼ˆ12V DC suggestedï¼‰ PCB cost < 100mA Size of power su...
Ip64 Access Control Card Reader With Touch KeypadOffice Equipment - Used - Shandong Well Data Co., Ltd - China - February 25, 2016 - contact company for price
New and unique appearance design with high technology Original touch keypad with intuitive interaction Highly waterproof and dustproof design ( IP64) Three colors LED ( white color means standby, blue color means success, red color means identificati...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"