42 visiting now: 22 China China flag 12 USA USA flag 2 France France flag 1 Germany Germany flag 1 Korea Korea flag 1 Latvia Latvia flag 1 Bangladesh Bangladesh flag 1 Sweden Sweden flag 1 UK UK flag

800015 440 Color Printer Ribbon - China

price: contact company for price

Zebra iSeries Color Ribbon 800015-440 offer guaranteed compatibility and

wrinkle-free operation for consistently high quality operation.

Zebra 800015-440 ribbons is for use with the following Zebra ID card printers: P310i, P320i, P330i, P420i, P430i and P520i.

200 full color prints per roll

800015 440 Color Printer Ribbon

Feel free to contact us with all your questions

Company Contact:

• Phone: 8675583516735

• Address: Room 2010, 20/F, Block West, Futian Building,Shen, Shenzhen, China

• Email: Email

Published date: September 7, 2012 -

• Business Description: Easy Technology Dev. Ltd. was founded in Hong Kong in 2008. Over the 4 years, it supplied varieties of card printing devices including card printers, ribbons, cards, software and related accessories both domestically and worldwide.

The brands that we cover include Zebra, Fargo, Evolis, Magicard and Datacard. Easy Technology have committed to providing reasonable price as well as highest quality products for all customers. with our principal goals of helping customers save cost and improving customer satisfaction, we are approaching customers in different fields and meet their different demands with our wide range of products.

With our service, we are aiming to be your first and best supplier you can rely on!

In this challenging high tech environment, we continuously invest heavily in R&D for products and technology innovation, this help us maintain competition in this field and enable us keep developing with thefast pace of this industry.

Better product, better development. Better service, better cooperate.

Related listings

• X Ray Materials Dentists Protection Ranges
    X Ray Materials Dentists Protection Ranges
    Office Supplies / Equipment - Export Import Consortium - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price

X-Ray Materials We can offer you widest ranges of X-Ray Laboratory Materials, Films, (for hospitals, dentists, industrial uses, Security Purposes, etc ) Hangers, Chemicals, Viewers, X-Ray Protection Glass Sheets, X-Ray Fluorescent Screens, X-Ray Inte...

• Floor Polishing Machine
    Floor Polishing Machine
    Office Supplies / Equipment - Xingyi (China) polishing machine Co., LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price

Marble floor polishing machine (marble hand polishing machine, floor polish concrete polishing machine) Description: marble floor polishing machine(XY-38k) 1.This type of design, both technical parameters and efforts of practical operations are adapt...

• Zks Iclock 7fingerprint Time Attendance Access Control
    Zks Iclock 7fingerprint Time Attendance Access Control
    Office Supplies / Equipment - ZKS Group Co., Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price

iClock 7 - Professional time attendance system with access control RS232, TCP/IP, embedded alarm clock, 3, 000 Fingerprint templates New version of North Korean algorithms with dependability and accuracy, identification speed obviously improved, proc...

Safe Trade Tips

• Ask for business references and check them
  • Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
  • Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
  • Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
  • Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
  • This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"