Epson Projector Lamps Bulbs - Chinaprice: contact company for price
emp 300/emp emp 5300L/emp 7200/emp 7200L/emp 7300/emp 7300L
EMP600/emp 800/emp 810/ EMP811/emp 820
emp 7800/EMP7850/EMP7900 /EMP7950
- Posted By: Flex trading HK Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8675486719060
- Address: B3 Zhen hua yuan, Shan tou, China
- Website: http://www.flexprojectorlamps.com
Published date: April 7, 2013 -
- Business Description: Flex trading HK Co., Ltd. specializes in the trade, wholesale and retail
business of original and compatible projector lamps
Any inquiry,please contact chris.gyp(at)hotmail.com chris(at)flex hk.com
Detailed Product Description
1:2~3 days after payment 2:Product quality assure
What we sell
1, Original bulb with housing with neutral packaging
2, Original bulb with housing with original packaging
3.original bare bulb with neutral packaging
4, Original Module from manufacturers
Compatible/replacement bare bulb
Compatible/replacement bulb with housing with neutral packaging
Terms of purchasing
Warranty: 90 days from the date of shipping invoice
Payment: TT in advance, Paypal
Delivery: 2~3 days after payment
Courier: DHL, UPS, FEDEX, EMS TNT
Why buy from us
1. 90 day Warranty. In order to prove the quality of our lamps, we can offer you 90 day warranty from the date of shipping invoice
3. 2 3 days shipped after payment
How and When to Replace a Projector Lamp
It may be time to replace your projector lamp. Projector lamps dim as they age. Some projectors allow you to check the number of hours your lamp has been used through the built in menu system. Usually a few hours before the expected lamp life is finished, a message will display on your projector bulb screen.
We recommend that you consult your user manual to determine the exact instructions for your specific model. In most cases, the replacement only involves a few steps including the following:
Turn off the machine and allow the lamp to cool completely
Remove the cover
Unscrew the lamp housing unit
Remove the old lamp
Screw in the new lamp and replace the housing unit and cover. The most important thing to remember is that you should never touch the lamp or housing directly with your fingers.
Tips for prolonging the life of projector and lamp
There are a number of steps you can take to prolong the life of your projector bulb. First of all, allow the projector to cool completely after each use before moving it or packing it into the carrying case. You should also avoid extreme temperatures don't leave the projector in the car during the summer or when it is below 40 degrees. Another tip to make your projector lamp last is cleaning the projector filter with compressed air every couple of months.
If any inquiry,please feel free to contact with chris(at)flex hk.com
Agnetic Flow Meter Transmitter Made In China With Short Response TimePresentation Equipment - Dalian Teren Industry Instruments Co,Ltd - China - April 17, 2016 - contact company for price
a pretty price electromagnetic flow meter transmitter converter with good quality Feartures â™¦No Moving Parts, Virtually No Pressure Loss; â™¦Corrosion protection, abrasion resistant; â™¦High accuracy, Stable performance; â™¦High level of anti- vibr...
High Frequency Gear Shaft Induction Hardening EquipmentPresentation Equipment - Zhengzhou Gous Electromagnetic Induction Heating E - China - April 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Zhengzhou Gous offers high- frequency gear shaft induction hardening equipment for customers, which used for hardening of a wide range of mechanical parts, such as shafts, gears, rollers, pipes, pump fitting, bearing, etc. Zhengzhou Gous provides you...
Whiteboard Board Writting Dry ErasePresentation Equipment - Avatar Technology Co., Ltd. - China - September 2, 2014 - contact company for price
Smooth whiteboard * High quality scratch- resistant magnetic lacquer surface and the core board is Soft Fiberboard ( passed the CARB certification) . * Anodized aluminum frame with black plastic corner caps. * Combination boards available. * Horizont...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"