Zebra 800015 340 Ymcko Color Ribbon - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Zebra 800015- 340 YMCKO Color Compatible Ribbon - 350 prints/ roll
Manufacturers code: 800015- 340 YMCKO
Ribbon Color: YMCKO
Prints: 350 single- sided cards
Zebra P310C, P420C, P520C, and P720C card printers
Perfect instead of original consumables,
This is the best way to save the printing costs
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: GUANGDONG KEDE TECH CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8675522900196
- Address: No.2043 DongMen North, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.kedetech.com
Published date: March 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: 1, ID Card Printer Ribbons2, Standard monochrome ribbon 3, color ribbons
4, Dye-sublimation Photo paper
5, Dye-sublimation Ribbons
6, Thermal transfer ribbon
Rioch Mpc7500 For Use In C6000 6001 6501 7500 6501spToner Cartridges - Guangzhou Zhenji Digital Technology CO,.Ltd - China - April 7, 2016 - contact company for price
RIOCH MPC7500 wiht high quality and preferential price. for use in C6000/ C6001/ C6501/ C7500/ C6501SP weight: 900/ 650g color: magenta, cyan, yellow, blackï¼ˆ4 color per set) original: China payment: T/ T or Western Union Minimum order: more than 1 ...
Compatible Card Printer Ribbon For Magicard Ma1000k BlackToner Cartridges - Guangdong Kede Tech Co.,LTD - China - March 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Compatible Card Printer Ribbon for Magicard MA1000K- BLACK Manufacturer' s code: MA1000K- BLACK Ribbon color: black Prints: 1, 000 single- sided cards Compatible for: Enduro, Enduro Duo, Enduro 3E Uno, Enduro 3E Duo, MC200, MC200 Duo, Rio Pro, Rio Pr...
Compatible Card Printer Ribbon For Zebra 800015 140 Ymcko ColorToner Cartridges - Guangdong Kede Tech Co.,LTD - China - March 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Compatible Card Printer Ribbon for Zebra 800015- 140 YMCKO Color True colors 5- panel YMCKO printer ribbon Manufacturer' s code: 800015- 140 YMCKO Prints: 200 single- sided cards Compatible for: Zebra P300C, P310C, P400, P420C, P500, P520C, P600 and ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"