Angola Cement Bag Sack - Chinaprice: contact company for price
for 10 years, establishing good cooperation relationship
with big companies. Our product is of high quality and
pretty competitive price.
History of cement package from wooden casks to final
Polypropylene woven bag. Because of PP cement bag’s
advantages; PP cement bag is the future trend in cement
Imported cement was packaged in wooden casks11, each
containing 3 bushels12, about 4 to 4.25 cubic feet ( about
170 kg net) depending upon the fineness of the cement.
Cement produced in Australia was initially supplied in
similar sized wooden casks ( C& CA 1928) . Later cement was
supplied in jute bags of 125lb. ( 56.7 kg) ( Penn 1977) , as
well as wooden casks and light gauge steel drums of 400 lbs
gross ( 375 lb. net) for export ( Commonwealth 1904) . In 1906,
steel drums, semi- circular in cross section and equal to half
a normal drum, . were designed to supply remote area by camel
transportation. The jute bags proved to be to dusty leading
to a docker strike. Paper lined jute bags were developed
which led to the present multi- walled paper bag. When cement
in paper bags was introduced, it sold at 127 pounds gross
and 125 pounds net per bag.
Polypropylene was first polymerized to a crystalline
isotactic polymer by Giulio Natta as well as by the German
chemist Karl Rehn in March 1954. [ 4] This pioneering
discovery led to large- scale commercial production of
isotactic polypropylene by the Italian firm Montecatini from
1957 onwards. [ 5] Syndiotactic polypropylene was also first
synthesized by Natta and his coworkers.
In china, paper cement bag have the whole market before
80’s. In 80’s, PP woven bag is used in cement packaging,
and be in a rapid development This bag has a defect. That is
easy to be dusty. We improved the design. Final laminated
polypropylene woven bag came. It is accepted by whole
market. And Chinese government set a policy to forbid the pp
woven bag without lamination in 90’s.
Laminated pp woven bag is Durable and hard to break, Light
Weight so can save the freight for transfer, Moisture /
Water Resistant, not easy to take dust and Reusable. PP
cement bag is low cost and high price- quality ratio. The raw
material is get from oil and it is environmental- friendly.
So laminated pp woven bag is the first selection for cement
packaging. It dominates the Chinese market.
- Posted By: Guilin Tianhai Plastic Co., Ltd
- Phone: 867732635228
- Address: No.3 Industry Area,Dingjiang Town,Guilin,Guangxi P, Guilin, China
- Website: http://www.tianhaiplastic.com
Published date: August 30, 2014 -
- Business Description: Guilin Tianhai Plastic Co.Ltd., established on 9th.September, 2005,
specializes in manufacturing all kinds of plastics woven bags,such as cement woven bag, feed bag. Tianhai is located at the #3 Dingjiang
Industrial Park, which is at the northern suburb of Guilin. Guilin is
Cheap China Cement Bag SackBags - Cement - Guilin Tianhai Plastic Co., Ltd - China - August 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Advantages of our product: Flexible and of high strength, Resistant to chemicals ( alkali and acid resistant) , Corrosion resistant Resistant to fungal growth Moisture resistant – virtually unaffected by water and atmospheric moisture, doesn’t absorb...
Sell Islamic Republic Of Pakistan Cement Pp Woven BagBags - Cement - Guilin Tianhai Plastic Co., Ltd - China - August 29, 2014 - contact company for price
History of cement package from wooden casks to final Polypropylene woven bag. Because of PP cement bag’s advantages; PP cement bag is the future trend in cement packaging. Imported cement was packaged in wooden casks11, each containing 3 bushels12, a...
The Kingdom Of CambodiaBags - Cement - Guilin Tianhai Plastic Co., Ltd - China - August 29, 2014 - contact company for price
Tianhai Plastic Co. is experienced in woven PP cement bags for 10 years, establishing good cooperation relationship with big companies. Our product is of high quality and pretty competitive price. Advantages of our product: ● Flexible and of hi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"