Void Filling Kraft Bag - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Cargo damage is caused commonly by shifting backward and forward during transportation when too much void but without filling the space.
How do I determine what size dunnage bag to use?
1. Measure void between cargo.
2. Measure distance from floor to the top of load.
3. Measure the depth of pallet size or cargo packaging dimension.
- Posted By: Shanghai Dream-Mao Packing Material Co., Ltd
- Phone: 02167558235
- Address: NO.1013 Redflag Road, Touqiao Economic City, shanghai, China
Published date: April 22, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Safety And Enviromental Dunnage Air BagBags - Shanghai Dream-Mao Packing Material Co., Ltd - China - April 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Dunnage air bag consists of external bag and internal bag. The external bag, made of kraft paper coated with PP and PE films, is tough and firm; the internal bag is made of extruded five-layer PA-based nylon films. The one-way check valve ensures qui...
Safety Container Dunnage Air BagBags - Shanghai Dream-Mao Packing Material Co., Ltd - China - April 22, 2013 - contact company for price
Dunnage air bags are designed and built for your convenience, with a wide variety of sizes and strengths to meet your shipping requirements. The trapped air inside these lightweight, yet strong and durable air bags provides the needed cushion to prot...
Inflatable Container Dunnage BagsBags - Shanghai Dream-Mao Packing Material Co., Ltd - China - April 22, 2013 - contact company for price
The outer ply of dunnage air bag is made of high intension kraft paper, PP woven and PE members, which is tough and strong. It’s inner bag is made of 5 layers co-extrusion PA film. The especially designed non- leaking air intake valve, which can endu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"