Low Density Close Cell Polyethylene Foam Pe Sheet - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Food grade carbon dioxide foam
No pungent smell
FDA and CE certificate
Function: used inside bottle caps to enhance sealing effect, extend quality guarantee period, and also with function of anti-corrosion, anti-moisture, anti-leakage and etc.
Size: thickness: 1mm-3mm
Surface: can be filmed by PE, PET, PP, Al, PVDC
- Posted By: Yongsheng Packing Material Co., Ltd
- Phone: 8615063855927
- Address: xiejiazhuang industrial park, , Yantai, China
Published date: July 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: Yongsheng Packing Material Co., Ltd was established in 1993. Three main
kinds of products
PE Sealing liner/sheet/roll, Induction Foil Sealing liner/sheet/roll, pressure sensitive seal liners/wads
Ups Packing List Envelope Adhesive Tape BagGeneral Packaging - ZHANJIANG FENGQI PLASTIC PRODUCT CO., LTD - China - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Brief Introduction of Packing List Envelope Packing List Envelope is a pouch widely used during shipments to prevent documents from getting wet and damage. It is placed on the outside of packages and precautionary and informational labels to caution ...
Pp Or Pe Film Documents WalletGeneral Packaging - ZHANJIANG FENGQI PLASTIC PRODUCT CO., LTD - China - May 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Specification 1 Top Layer - Clear LDPE 45 micron Bottom Layer - Clear LDPE 35 micron Adhesive - 25 gsm Hot melt Release Paper - 45 gsm Kraft ( white) with full- face silicone coating Specification 2 Top Layer - Clear LDPE 35 micron Bottom Layer - Cle...
Americ Market Popular Packing List EnvelopeGeneral Packaging - ZHANJIANG FENGQI PLASTIC PRODUCT CO., LTD - China - May 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Applications of Packing List Envelop 1. For courier company sending parcels, confidential documents, express delivery. 2. Ideal for internet shopping , Catalog shopping or TV shopping companies. 3. Transfer of importation and confidential documents. ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"