Pe Stretch Wrap Film - Chinaprice: 1.30 Dollar US$
Technology: 2-layer cast film
Color: Transparent / as per your request
Width: ≤1500 mm
Quality Standard: RoHS, REACH
Excellent stretching and strength
Easy to use
Excellent cling force
Superior puncture resistance
Packing of corrugated boxes
Packing of loose and small products together
Packing of big machines
- Posted By: yantai donglin packaging material co.ltd
- Phone: 13605356936
- Address: NO.1 dongyue road, yantai, shandong, China
- Website: http://www.donglinpackaging.com
Published date: September 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: professional manufacture about PE stertch film,shrink film and stretch hood film,export to many countries,We have built multiple products lines with productivity over 10,000 tons/year Our products have been passed the BV Certification, SGS, MSDS and ISO9001
Marble Transfer FoilGeneral Packaging - Qingdao Unique New Material Co., Ltd - China - February 15, 2017 - check with company for price
Marble transfer foil is mainly used for surface transfer of high calcium PVC sheet, PVC decorative sheet, WPC foamed board, PVC fake marble. The main features of marble transfer foil are as below: Heat transfer film does not contain formaldehyde, and...
Wpc Door Board Transfer FilmGeneral Packaging - Qingdao Unique New Material Co., Ltd - China - February 15, 2017 - check with company for price
WPC door board transfer film, Heat transfer film, Wood grain transfer foil, photoframe transfer foil, Marble transfer foil WPC door board transfer film, vacuum-thermoforming transfer film for wood plastic composite door panel WPC door board is compos...
Door Frame Transfer FilmGeneral Packaging - Qingdao Unique New Material Co., Ltd - China - February 15, 2017 - check with company for price
Door frame transfer film, WPC wall panel Heat transfer film, Wood grain transfer foil, WPC transfer foil Door frame is soft wall decorative lines to wrap wall, which is the frame, glass slide, edge and end cap parts for door board.The main materials ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"