Shanghai Stainless Steel Protective Film - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Three-scratch, anti-glare protective film: PET coated by transparent polyester film of thickness 0.1mm special protection glue, paste co the thickness 0.05mm's transparent PET film posed. (Pet protective film + PET release film + PET protective film).
Function: used primarily for the protection of the surface of the product, to protect its dynamic output, handling, installation, process on the surface of the product resulting from scratches and damage the surface.
- Phone: 13636564818
- Address: NO.1200 the Qinghewan Road, Qingpu Industrial Park, Shanghai, China
Published date: April 23, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Shanghai Pet Double Layer Protective FilmGeneral Packaging - Shanghai Dengxian Adhesive Manufactures CO. LTD - China - April 23, 2013 - contact company for price
PE protective film specifications 1) PE protective film thickness: 0.03mm-0.15mm 2) Color: transparent, blue, black, white, black white complexion, special colors can be set according to the customer 3) Width: 1400mm or less in length 1000M within va...
Shanghai Transparent Protective FilmGeneral Packaging - Shanghai Dengxian Adhesive Manufactures CO. LTD - China - April 23, 2013 - contact company for price
Uses: Protective film product is suitable for the protection of instrumentation, diffusion plate, light guide plate, reflective film, plastic case, plastic, metal, mirror, refrigerators, air conditioners, washing machines, aluminum, stainless steel, ...
Shanghai Pe Marble Protective FilmGeneral Packaging - Shanghai Dengxian Adhesive Manufactures CO. LTD - China - April 23, 2013 - contact company for price
The main purpose of the PE protective film: 1. Hardware industry: computer case, galvanized sheet stamping, aluminum, stainless steel plate, color steel, titanium plates, steel plate, glass plate, solar cell panels and so on. 2. Photoelectric industr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"