Teabag Filter Paper Degree Heat 76mm - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Used for packing tea as teabag, sanitarian tea, chinese herbal medicine, condiment, flavoring bag and so on.
The raw material is the Cannada woolen pulp, when the temperature reached 180 degree, the paper will seal atomatically.
Welcome to visit our factory and test our products.
1) GSM as requested. Generally 16g/m*m-40g/m*m can be supplied.
2) Width as requested. Generally 94mm, 114mm, 125mm, 145mm.
We can also supply as per client's requirement.
3) Outside diameter as requested, generally 430mm, 450mm.
Can also supply as per client's requirement.
4) Core size: 76mm
5) Color: white or natural color.
6)Material: pure wool pulp.
Teabag Filter Paper
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Zhejiang Tonghe Paper Industry Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 86057186572596
- Address: No. 958,Zhijiang Road,Shangcheng District, Hangzhou, China
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Strength FilmGeneral Packaging - Benepak Packaging Systems Co., Ltd - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Cast or blown co-extruded film provided Competitive price with good properties Optimal levels of cling Excellent puncture & tear resistance Less neckdown & exceptional load-holding force Strength Film Please see our contact information below
Epe Foam SheetGeneral Packaging - Dongguan Sanhe Package Factory - Bahamas - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
EPE is a new kind of package material.eco-friendly, recycle EPE foam 1.thickness 1T 2T 3T 10T 2.anti-static water-proof 3.use for sports mat laminate for floor 4.all color are available 5.non-toxic Epe Foam Sheet Please see our contact information be...
Epe Foam RollGeneral Packaging - Dongguan Sanhe Package Factory - Bahamas - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
1.eco-friendly 2.recycle 3.anti-static 4.silent for floor Epe Foam Roll For any questions and needs please contact us below
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"