Shrink Sleeve Labels - Chinaprice: 0.01 Dollar US$
PET shrink film labels
Shrink film label
Shrink film label is a use of special ink printed on plastic film or plastic tube shrink film labels, the labeling process, when heating (about 70 ℃), the label will soon shrink along the outside of the container contour contraction, close to the surface of the container, the main heat-shrinkable film label and shrink sleeve labels shrink labels surround
- Posted By: Shenzhen O-Ray Glass Products Co.,LTD
- Phone: 8613302961725
- Address: Longgang District, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.orbottle.com
Published date: September 14, 2016 -
- Business Description: Shenzhen O Ray Glass Products Co LTD
Leading Glass Bottles Manufacturer in China
Glass Bottles can be Customized
Free Samples only charge model fee
Support small order
Glass Bottles,Glass Jars,Glass Crafts and Bottle Caps
Pvc SleeveLabel / Tag - Shenzhen O-Ray Glass Products Co.,LTD - China - September 14, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
Electronic customer artwork, our typesetting and levied a 1: 1 color version the customer to confirm sign back 2. The confirmation documents the plate, each color one copperplate 3, proofing (optional), directly to the factory to confirm bigger cargo...
Heat SleeveLabel / Tag - Shenzhen O-Ray Glass Products Co.,LTD - China - September 14, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
1, environmental health non-toxic materials, the packaged products look beautiful 2, high-speed computer gravure printing machine can print 9 color, color accurate digital sets 3, the product suitable for a variety of packaging materials using a vari...
Packaging LabelsLabel / Tag - Shenzhen O-Ray Glass Products Co.,LTD - China - September 14, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
High transparency, uniform thickness, flatness good; 2. Low temperature easy to shrink, according to customer product only needs to be adjusted freely shrinkage; 3. Product shrinkage from printed material to ensure that no deformation; 4. The use of ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"