Thermal Baggage Tags - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Direct thermal with permanent adhesive,
finished in roll with 200 pcs per roll,
or the quantity per roll upto customer requirements. commonly 10 rolls per carton
Thermal Baggage Tags
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: H&L Products Industrial Co., Limited
- Phone: 008618965155389
- Address: No.196 Cenma Road, Xinglin Jimei, Xiamen, China
- Website: http://www.hnllabels.com
Published date: September 19, 2013 -
- Business Description: H&L Products Industrial Co. Limited is a leading manufacturer and
exporter specialized in labels & stickers. Our main products are thermal
baggage tags, thermal boarding passes, thermal compatible labels, zebra
labels, brother labels, dymo labels, wristbands, identification
wristbands, thermal ultrasound paper, etc.
Custom Fashion Heat TransferLabel / Tag - Zhulitang labels & printing Co.,Ltd - China - April 26, 2016 - contact company for price
Our factory was founded in 2000 , covering 6000 square meters. the equipments are weaving machine, flexo printing machine, screen printing machine , laser cutting machine and overlocking machine etc. Zhulitang are premier clothing embroidery patch ex...
Adhesive Label Printing MachinesLabel / Tag - Green Forest Water Equipment Co., LTD - China - April 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Basic use Use: implementation in the product circular face, a small cone surface, automatically attached stickers, stickers film; Role: product labeling, foil adhesion efficiency, location accuracy, quality, high stability; avoid manual labeling, foi...
Sleeve Shrink Labeling MachineLabel / Tag - Green Forest Water Equipment Co., LTD - China - April 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Above chart shows the exact flow of the packaging of the liquid products, label sleeving machine plays an important role in this line. Stainless Steel Sleeve Shrink Labeling Machine 1) Features; a. Various bottle type; round, square and so on. b. Hig...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"