Lab Heat Sealer Seal Tester - Chinaprice: contact company for price
and dwell time, to test the heat seal strength of laminated films. Lab
Heat Sealer conforms to standards of ASTM F2029.
Lab Heat Sealer has below merits:
1. Mechanical-electrical integration of control system
2. Seal parameters could be changed in certain extent and be displayed on LCD
3. Multifold heat sealing jaws with different areas according to customer’s requirement, and easy to change
4. P.I.D. temperature controller
5. Robust model with Multi-stations that can be work under gradient temperature is available
- Posted By: Leading Instruments
- Phone: 8653158668976
- Address: Huashan Town Jinan Shandong China, Jinan, China
- Website: http://www.leading-instruments.com
Published date: December 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Leak And Seal Strength Detector 65288 Lsd 02 65289Packaging Equipment - Leading Instruments - China - December 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Leak and Seal Strength Detector is applicable in leak and seal strength test for packages, bottles, tubes etc.Leak and Seal Strength Detector can perform burst test, creep, and creep to failure.Leading has Leak and Seal Strength Detectors comply with...
Leak Seal Strength Tester 65288 Detector 65289Packaging Equipment - Leading Instruments - China - December 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Leak & Seal Strength Tester is applicable in leak & seal strength test for packages, bottles, tubes etc.Leak & Seal Strength Tester can perform burst test, creep, and creep to failure. Leading has Leak & Seal Strength Tester comply with two principle...
Leak Tester 65288 Lsd 01Packaging Equipment - Leading Instruments - China - December 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Leak Tester is applicable in Leak test for packages, bottles, tubes etc. Leak Tester can perform burst test, creep, and creep to failure. Leading has Leak Tester comply with two principles of negative pressure and positive pressure. Leak Tester confo...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"