Labeling Machine Cvc 302ce - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
of pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals and others. The CVC 302
Hawk™ Labeler provides a final check to guard product safety
and company reputation.
1. Bar code verification (optional)
If the bar code scanner fails to sense the correct bar code,
meaning no bar code or incorrect bar code, the verification
system will signal for 'error '. The error signal will stop
the labeling system and alarm to alert the operator.
2. Label size verification
CVC 302 Hawk™ Labeler can verify length of each label to
avoid label being misapplied. For instance, when the
SelfSet™ identify the standard length is 4”, once different
sized labels are detected, the labeling system will stop and
alarm for attention.
3. Bottle diameter verification
Another common error is the wrongly placed bottle, equipped
the optic sensor system to scans each bottle and eject
unqualified one by identifying the diameter. For instance,
when the standard diameter of bottle is 3”, once different
size is detected, the labeler will stop and alarm for
4. Hot stamp code camera verification system (optional)
This optional aims to avoid hot stamp code missing or false;
while irregular labels are detected, the labeling system
will stop and alarm to alert.
5. Automatic rejection system (optional)
The labeling system will stop due to irregular situations
happening, it needs to be restarted by operators and this
will lessen the efficiency. The rejection system is designed
to remove all irregular products automatically so the
operation will keep carrying on.
6. Label sensor sensitivity adjusts automatically.
The sensibility of label sensor has to be adjusted to meet
labels printed by different inks and made of various
materials; in the past operators have to try many times to
find the best setting. Now you have CVC SelfSet™ the world's
wisest system to help you skip complex manual settings. When
label changes, CVC SelfSet™ will detect its characteristic
and determine the most proper sensibility.
Please visit our web site : www(dot)cvcpharmapack(dot)com
for more information.
- Posted By: CVC TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Phone: 886437056666
- Address: No.190, Gongye 9th Rd., Dali Dist., Taichung City, Taiwan
- Website: http://www.cvcpharmapack.com/
Published date: January 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: CVC Technologies, Inc. was found in 1979, over 30 years dedicated in
Pharmaceutical equipments and High performance liquid chromatography ,
now the CVC contain the U.S. Headquarters in California, Asia Pacific
Headquarters in Taiwan(manufacturing center), branch offices in China,
India, Indonesia, Thailand etc, and worldwide distributors.
Our main products including tablet & capsule counting line, liquid packaging solutions, labeling systems, inspection machines, solid dosage manufacturing, blister packing, end of line secondary packaging..etc
Online High Accuracy Weighing Machine Checkweigher Jlcw 15Packaging Equipment - Zhongshan Jingliang Weighing Instrument Co., Ltd. - China - April 28, 2016 - contact company for price
Applications: The checkweigher is used to check the big weight and volume products. Especially for checking the shortage of packing bottles, box, tablet, bags and cans etc. Specification: Series Large Model Model JLCW- 15 Weighing Range( g) 1000~1500...
Wood Sawdust BalerPackaging Equipment - Enerpat Machinery company - China - April 21, 2016 - contact company for price
Horse Bedding And Chicken Breeding Baling No 1 Choice! HBA- B60 is the most successful and 100% automatic balers in ENERPAT HBA Horizontal Balers family. comes with conveyor feeding, manual plastic bag sealing sytem, automatic ejector, wood shavings ...
Horizontal Cardboard BalerPackaging Equipment - Enerpat Machinery company - China - April 21, 2016 - contact company for price
HBM- Series Fully Horizontal Automatic baler is the prefect one RAM pressing baler for compacting Waste paper ( Carton, cardboard, OCC, newspaper, shred cardboard, books) For comapcting waste plastic( PET, HDPE, Pet bottles, plastic film, waste plast...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"