Kraft Paper Tape Gummed - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material: Kraft Paper Use: Carton Sealing Adhesive Side: Single Sided
Adhesive: Rubber Adhesive Type: Hot Melt Feature: Waterproof
Design Printing: Offer Printing Place of Origin: Guangdong China ( Mainland) Brand Name: P- TAPE
Model Number: K- 1 Product Name: Kraft Paper Tape Tape Thinkness: 100- 130 micron
Width: 12- 72mm Length: 10- 100m Color: Brown
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: 8rolls/ shrink, 12shrinks/ carton; carton size : 50cm* 37cm* 32cm
Delivery Detail: 7- 15days.
1. Kraft paper gummed tape
2. T: 100- 130micron.
3. W: 12- 72mm
4. L: 10- 100m
5. Can be customizable
Kraft Paper Tape/ Kraft gummed tape
Kraft paper as basement, coated with denaturation starch glue, includes wet kraft paper tape, water- free kraft tape, wetted reinforced kraft paper tape, water- free reinforced kraft paper tape.
Product Name Kraft paper tape
Material Kraft paper
Thinckness 100- 130mic
Width 10- 100mm
Length 10- 50m
Size Can be customized
Nomal size 48mm* 50yards, 48mm* 100yards
Color Brown, white
Printing Offer printing
Packing 6rolls/ shrink, 36rolls/ carton, or according to custom' s require
Stocks size 48mm* 50yards, loading 120rolls/ carton
MOQ 500 rolls
Tensile ≥ 48N/ 25mm
Holding Force 72H
Application Jointing paper, sealing box, bounding articles, apply to crack of home decroration, machine parts and electronic product etc.
Payment Terms 40% payable by T/ T in advance, and the rest 60% by T/ T before shipment
Delivery Time 10- 15days in receipt of deposit and product confirmation
1. Kraft Paper Gummed Tape made with kraft paper and rubber adhesive.
2. Excellent adhesion, high tension stress, strong climate adaptability.
3. Environment- friendly, excellent adhesion, writable, printable , non- toxic, tasteless, water- activated, recycle.
4. High quality , easy to tear.
5. Suitable for gift decoration.
1. Widely used in carton sealing , packing, fixing, clothing, shoes industrial.
2. Used for color separation & painting on pin stripes.
3. Used for non- critical masking.
4. Used for painting & spraying.
5. Specifically use for gift decoration
- Posted By: Pearl Packing CO.,LTD
- Phone: 867503097874
- Address: Fan Hu Industrial Zone, Foshan city, Guangdong, Ch, Foshan City Guangdong Province, China
- Website: http://www.pearltape.com
Published date: September 13, 2014 -
- Business Description: We are a famous adhesive packing tape manufactory in Foshan China
We have many years good experience and specialized in producing:
Carton Sealing Tapes, Stationery Tapes, Printed Tapes, Masking Tapes, Double Tapes,Glass fiber Tape,
Kraft Paper Tapes, Aluminum Tapes, PVC electric Tapes series etc.
Adhesive Packing TapePackaging - Tape - Kum Sung K&T Co., Ltd. - Korea - May 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Kum Sung Winner BOPP Adhesive Packing Tape Made in Korea Adhesive Type : Rubber, Acrylic Thickness : 53- 65mic Color : Yellowish, Tan, White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Black Width and Length Custom Size Available Manufacturer : Kum Sung K& T Quick De...
Bi Directional Filament Tape Jlw 302cPackaging - Tape - Fujian Jialong Fiber Tape Co.,Ltd - China - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Reinforment: Fiberglass Backing: BOPP Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber Thickness: o. 16mm( 6.3mils) Color: Clear PRODUCT DESCRIPTION JLW- 302C Backed with BOPP film and reinforced with glass fiber. Itâ€™s high strength bi- directional filament tape with hi...
Self Adhesive Kraft Paper Tape Jln 1400Packaging - Tape - Fujian Jialong Fiber Tape Co.,Ltd - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
Backing: Kraft paper Adhesive: Hot Melt Rubber Total Thickness: 0.13mm Peel Adhesion 90Âº: 30N/ 25mm Color: Light Yellow PRODUCT DESCRIPTION JLN- 1400 Self- adhesive kraft paper tape is a green environmental protection product, is the national and pr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"