Newsprint Paper Prime Quality - USAprice: contact company for price
Newsprint comes in various gsm's and sold in sheets or rolls.
Paper Source International has been exporting a wide range of paper, board and fiber resources to buyers in various countries around the globe.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and offer you our services in securing high grades of paper and board for your market.
If you are interested, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can send you more information and price quotations.
- Posted By: Paper Source International Inc.
- Phone: 5163935983
- Address: 6800 JERICHO TPKE #120W, SYOSSET, NY, USA
Published date: November 8, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
I Want To Sell Cake PopsNewsprint - maysan cake pop paper stick factory - China - December 11, 2013 - contact company for price
cake pops Product Name:cake pops Material: food-grade paper or food-grade PP Size: customizable Packing: as normal or as your design Color: colorful Maysan cake pops paper stick factory is a professional manufacturer of paper sticks in China, We own ...
I Want To Sell Lollipop Sticks And So OnNewsprint - maysan cake pop paper stick factory - China - December 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Name: lollipop sticks Material: food-grade paper Length: 70-320mm Diameter: 1.5-8mm Packing: as normal or as your design Color: white paper stick, lollipop stick, paper bar, cake pop stick, lollipop paper stick, cake pop paper stick, paper lollipop s...
Environmental Protection Pulp PlateNewsprint - Shandong Far East Agricultual Environmental Protec - China - September 16, 2013 - contact company for price
From nature to nature our product uses the fast-growing plants(sugar cane bagasse, reed, straw, ect)fibre pulp as row material, using the world's most advanced equipment andhightechpatented technology, can achieve no smell, no noise, pollution-free p...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"