I Want To Sell Cake Pop Sticksand So On - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material: food-grade paper or food-grade PP
Packing: as normal or as your design
paper stick, lollipop stick, paper bar, cake pop stick, lollipop paper stick, cake pop paper stick, paper lollipop stick, paper cake pop stick, chocolate cake stick, pie pop stickOur lollipop stick has been exported to many countries, such as Japan, USA, and European countries. Many factories have built a steady and long term business relationship with us. You are welcomed to inquire us.
- Posted By: maysan cake pop paper stick factory
- Phone: 866338071449
- Address: develop zone, rizhao, China
- Website: http://paper-stick.com
Published date: December 11, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
I Want To Sell Lollipop StickPaper Bags - maysan cake pop paper stick factory - China - December 11, 2013 - contact company for price
Name: lollipop stick Material: food-grade paper Length: 70-320mm Diameter: 1.5-8mm Packing: as normal or as your design Color: white Our lollipop stick has been exported to many countries, such as Japan, USA, and European countries. Many factories ha...
I Want To Sell Paper Lollipop SticksPaper Bags - maysan cake pop paper stick factory - China - December 11, 2013 - contact company for price
product name: paper lollipop sticks Materiral: food grade paper Diameter: as your request Length: as your request Color: any color you need The lollipop sticks are smooth, high strength, and perfect shape. All in all, we offer top-quality paper lolli...
Paper Bags Boxes GiftPaper Bags - JNHE Paper Packaging Co.,Ltd - China - October 15, 2013 - contact company for price
We specialized in making rigid/gift paper boxes and paper bags besides other normal printing products such as books, greeting cards, wine boxes and so on. We have certification of FSC, Sedex, ISO14001:2004 and ISO9001:2008, our main clients incl. Cha...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"