Electrical Insulation Material Prepreg Dmd - Chinaprice: 3.38 Dollar US$
- Phone: +8615603872519
- Address: Xufan Road, Xuchang, Henan, China
Published date: September 13, 2016 -
- Business Description: My company predecessor is taking special insulation materials research institute. As China´s economic system reform in 1999 into the private capital cent makes a company founded by research manufacturer to change. In 2007 the company internal further equity transfer form completely private system officially changed its name to "xuchang the sincere insulation material co., LTD.".
The sincere insulation - heavy honesty". In the face of the customer we adhere to honesty, win-win coexist; Body in society, we advocate honesty, harmonious development.
Flexible Laminated Insulation Materials Fish PaperPaper Products - Xuchang Zhongcheng Insulating Materials Co,.Ltd - China - September 13, 2016 - 1.52 Dollar US$
Electrical insulation fish paper is made of electrical fish paper and polyester film layer formed by adhesive bonding. this material has a excellent performance in both electrical and mechanical properties .It is used as slot, liner and phase insulat...
Flexible Composites Capacitor Insulation Paper PmpPaper Products - Xuchang Zhongcheng Insulating Materials Co,.Ltd - China - September 13, 2016 - 2.78 Dollar US$
Electrical composite insulation material PMP is one composited insulation which is made of two layer condenser paper and middle is polyester .It has good dielectric property and higher mechanical strength .So it’s the best choose to liner insulation ...
B Class Polyester Fiber Composite Paper For MotorPaper Products - Xuchang Zhongcheng Insulating Materials Co,.Ltd - China - September 9, 2016 - 1.78 Dollar US$
Class B 6630 DMD Flexible Material is a three-layer flexible composite material, produced by using B-class adhesive to adhere the two faces of high-melt-point polyester film with hot-rolled non-woven polyester fabric. Excellent dielectric and heat re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"