Kraftliner Board Virgin Recycled - USAprice: contact company for price
at very competitive prices. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for
more information and price quotes.
Paper Source International has been exporting a wide range of paper, board and fiber resources to buyers in various countries around the globe.
We take this opportunity to introduce ourselves and offer you our services in securing high grades of paper and board for your market. We are in a position to offer you stock lot waste paper, HWS and HWEC; stock lot Bleached Hardwood Pulp; and stock lot Art Paper, Tissue, Woodfree Paper and others; from mill over runs and excess production.
- Posted By: Paper Source International Inc.
- Phone: 5163935983
- Address: 6800 JERICHO TPKE #120W, SYOSSET, NY, USA
Published date: November 11, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Joss PaperPaper Products - Vdelta - Vietnam - October 14, 2016 - check with company for price
Greetings! My name is Thuong. Our company supplies Joss paper with kinds and specifications as follows: Joss paper is traditionally made from coarse bamboo paper, which feels handmade with many variances and imperfections, although rice paper is also...
Woven Paper RopePaper Products - Shenzhen Asun Paper Products Co., Lmt. - China - September 23, 2016 - 0.01 Dollar US$
Raw paper is made from fine pure wood pulp. End product is braided by paper yarns. Appearance is round pinhole reversible pattern, can choose hollow or solid core. This product is a brand new and high class paper cord with uniform diameter ranges fro...
Food Grade Baking PaperPaper Products - Kolysen Packaging Integration Co.,Ltd. - China - September 22, 2016 - 4.50 Dollar US$
Nonstick, precut, reusable parchment is your best baking assistant. Line your baking sheets or pans with a sheet and forget about scrubbing afterward. Simply slide cookies off after baking, and use over and over again. Heavy duty, 50-count, soy-free,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"